Collector's Items

shyboy

greetings sir terranboy :)

both ben 10 and max steel are new programs at cartoon network po. ben 10 is about a boy that has this special watch 'omnitrix'

that enables him to be transformed to different aliens(10 kinds) that would be most apt for the action he'd be involved in. he transforms into these alien forms to help people and fight evil guys. eg. four arms, rip jaws, xlr8 etc the bigger alien figures go for around 600 bucks the 'watch' at 449. ben10 is shown weekends at 10 am.

max steel on the other hand is a futuristic agent of sorts that has superior physical abilities with sci fi gadgets to boot. his main enemy is elementor. most of max steel's thrust is saving the environment from personas/corporations that threaten it by their mindless disposal and use of natural resources. action figures go for 700 i think. sorry i forgot the price. the more gadgets included with the figure the more expensive it is.

hope that helped sir. :) you can check out cartoon network's website so you can view them over. maybe sir yu-gi-oh has stocked up on some of those figures i've mentioned.

Sis Infinity, already saw some Ben 10 item here in Singapore, pero baka meron na rin dyan........ :)

Almost same price na rin dyan sa atin........ :)