Collector's Items

shyboy

now, im starting my tarantula collection...

hehehe... previously, i collected (with some, still collecting):

- old CPU chips.. i have a Pentium classic, cyrixM2, AMD K6... hehehe.... gagawin ko keychain

- reload cards... from globe (meron ako nung mga sintigas pa ng credit card), smart, instanet, ragnarok, sun cell, PTLD fonecards

Bro Vic, there is also a magic card hobby din dito....check out the other topic.... :D

Pero may nakita na ko nya dito, ang daming klase, i still dont how to play this, pero i'll buy also to collect..... :)

SHIVAN DRAGON

;)

bro Guile thanks for that post but the one I wanted to set up was the original art by Melissa Benson, hirap na hirap akong makuha yong card na ito kasi poor lang tayo na magic player, finally got it from a pack (4th Edition pa!) and then got lucky enought to trade for a revised edition Shivan Dragon that at that time would set you back P500 bucks kasi nga kick ass card plus one of the most sought after in red themed decks :cool:

Bro Terran Madaming klase na nga ang Magic, we had to stop kasi di na kami maka-catch up at that time sa dugso ng expansion cards and changes sa rules :( We had a good 4-5 years playing though and I even had the chance to win in a sealed deck tourney with a red card "mountain goat" how cruel/funny is that? being beaten/getting to win using a measly power/defense 1/1 "mountain goat" (the higher the better dapat) that u'd usually chuck off if you open a booster pack! iyak/tawa ang mga tao sa tourney that time (siyempre ako ang tumatawa sila ang umiiyak! :evil: )

Ur getting to have a nice collection na bro, I'm going to ask my cousin to check out the Voltes V for me in Manila if available pa. COllecting magic Cards is quite an endeavor, it is easier if you really play coz you get to appreciate it more but goodluck!

Anyone here who collects scale model of airplanes? whether commercial or militray planes...anong brand yung sa inyo?

Got here 1 set of Philippine Airlines Boeing 747, Airbus 340, Boeing 737...Also got United Airlines B767 and Saudi Arabia Airlines B747 and B777...All made of metal and not plastic (ones which are assembled)

Edited by kjota1989

Follow up sa post ko sa taas, san ba nakakabili ng mga scale model ng mga airliners yung 1/400 and 1/500? Yung current collection ko kasi die-cast metal nga pero ang liit ng kaunti e...Mayron yung sa kaklase ko malki yung scale nya 1/500 and Im wondering where can i buy such...give info naman please and price thanks...

Anyone here who collects scale model of airplanes? whether commercial or militray planes...anong brand yung sa inyo?

Got here 1 set of Philippine Airlines Boeing 747, Airbus 340, Boeing 737...Also got United Airlines B767 and Saudi Arabia Airlines B747 and B777...All made of metal and not plastic (ones which are assembled)

My dad buy it from the airline itself the problem is hindi uniform ang sized.....

Star Wars...

The force is with you...........fellow fanatic..........

Found this also at the Hobby Shop Here at SG....... :)

Kelan ko kaya mabibili ito....... :unsure:

I have a Voltron, circa 1983 complete with weapons and with box, I believe this is an 1990 version. Ill upload pics later. Have to check the market value first. Aso have a Mazingar Z and Voltes V as well circa 80's as well. Update ko na lang kayo with regard to the pricing and pics. Thanks...

hey guys!

another avid toy collector here. my main collection are spawn/mcfarlane stuff. Thats how i got into collecting action figs. But ive also expanded to DC and marvel stuff plus some anime figs that catch my attention.

bro yu-gi-oh,

i see your also a member of PTK. me also but i use a different handle there :hypocritesmiley: how about you? :D