Blizzard: Starcraft 2

Darkliquid

may cheat din kaya ito tulad nang SC?..Ganda ng mga screenshots I bet hindi to kakayanin ng mga naka centrino lang...

mga sir favor: baka meron kayong genuine na CD-key ng starcraft pede pahingi naman. A friend gave me a genuine CD nito (pinaglumaan ng putris kong friend hehehe) kaya lang I can't play over BAttle.net kasi nga japeks cd key ko, pahingi mga ser please! thanks!

peace!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Thats a big statement dude.

Starcraft fan here! I don't know how you can be dissapointed with SC. I've played Dawn of War. It's fun... I still had lots more fun playing SC.

well for one, the races. sc has 3 or 4 IF there is a new one coming out. dow has 7 and 2 new ones coming out.

another is the resource system. strategic points imho makes more sense than harvesting resources...

another is the fluff or the story material. this the sc fans cannot win over warhammer 40k.

but thats just me.

We'll looks like your comparing Starcraft original to Warhammer.

I think 3 races are enough. The races were clearly defined and totally different from one another. Its like rock paper scissor.

The resource system is an innovation in RTS gaming, it has made for a more dynamic gameplay. But harvesting resources is still ok.

Story material? Warhammer universe is much bigger. So yes, in that sense its better.

Hope to play warhammer again. This time i'll try to find the game before dawn of war.

not exactly the original only. the 3 points were meant for starcraft as a whole.

it made more sense in medieval combat for resource system. lesay warcraft. but doesnt make much sense with sci fi settings. you get requisition points with strategic points in dow. which means you are doing your job and high command gives you more stuff to make your lives easier.

SC 2 is not out yet.. not even a demo so whats "Starcraft as a whole"

With the requisition points.. its a good system. I also like it since gameplay favors those active in exploring the map and an agressive game overall.

exactly the point. still from what my friend in the US says, he is currently trying out the alpha version of the game. they only let them play terran and protoss, something about zerg not yet polished. still, blizzard aint revealing if there is a fourth race, but there are clues already in the maps that they are playing. dunno if they are neutral or 4th race.

there are some more stuff but i cant reveal it yet lest i violate more of his NDA which i am already doing now... :lol:

lets just say its a kickass game in its own right.

• 2 weeks later...