Does Height Matter?

Guest bleeding_angel
it does matter specially to most women nowadays ... medyo kababawabn di ba?

HINDI!

Bihira ako magdemand when it comes to physical qualifications... It's just as good as any asset you've set as your own standard for wanting a partner...

TAKE NOTE: qualification siya... it's not the end all of the search...

to me it does matter... napapalingon tlga ako sa tall guys... :blush: attracted ako sa tipong 5'10" - 6'0"

that's the first thing that i notice kasi then the smile. babaw pero that just me....

(btw im short - 5'3" lng)

peace..... :flowers:

Edited by putput0626

Seen this somewhere:

Looks and height - Do They Matter To Women?

This is the most frequent question that guys really wonder about. Do you need to be tall, dark and handsome to attract a beautiful girl? The answer may surprise you. But it's a definite no. With a man a woman's looks are very important. A woman is more interested in what you're like on the inside than on the outside. But if a woman has no idea about your character or personality she will be apt to judge you on your looks.

Let's not fool ourselves. If you happen to be good looking it will be to your advantage. Good looks do attract a woman's attention. But women are more interested in what a man is like and not really hung up on beautiful faces the way a man is. If you could gain a woman's interest it matters very little what you look like.

Seen this somewhere:

This is the most frequent question that guys really wonder about. Do you need to be tall, dark and handsome to attract a beautiful girl? The answer may surprise you. But it's a definite no. With a man a woman's looks are very important. A woman is more interested in what you're like on the inside than on the outside. But if a woman has no idea about your character or personality she will be apt to judge you on your looks.

Let's not fool ourselves. If you happen to be good looking it will be to your advantage. Good looks do attract a woman's attention. But women are more interested in what a man is like and not really hung up on beautiful faces the way a man is. If you could gain a woman's interest it matters very little what you look like.

In relationships, it still doesnt matter, the only topic wherein height matters is in way hieght causes intimidation to others therefore makes the ladies who are with him feel secured.

Seen this somewhere:

In relationships, it still doesnt matter, the only topic wherein height matters is in way hieght causes intimidation to others therefore makes the ladies who are with him feel secured.

Depends what your plans are for the girl. If your into a serious relationship, babies, and marriage, then there's the proverbial leeway. But if all your after is a quick romp in the sack, hell YA looks are important to women! :thumbsupsmiley:

yes for me height does matter. my girlfriend's 5'6. one reason why i height is important to me is because i dont want my child to be short/pandak. funny pero ganun talaga... short petite girls are cute... but only to look at.... my plans for a serious relationship always involve having a tall gf/wife. :D

Guest Xfilemanx2001

I guess height matters in certain conditions. I always gets pick first because I stick out like a sore thumb hehehe! I am 6 feet and a mil :upside:

I have gone out with ladies from 5' 1" to 5' 8"; being tall does widen the choices hahaha! :thumbsupsmiley: I may look tall, but I am just a huggable teddy bear :blush:

it does matter specially to most women nowadays ... medyo kababawabn di ba?

Oo nga...It seems that they dont want to respect what God created... If God created you short, will you still be complaining??? I'd rather not.. i'll just be happy...

well, yeah, it may seem mababaw...but c'mon...an assunta-jules ledesma combination (just an example, no offense meant to these people) wouldnt look good together....aminin :rolleyes:

Do you just want to look good? which ic better to look good or feel good...Id say say feel good...

in a relationship, i dont mind about the height. however, if you want to have tall children in the future. Having the right genes give your children a better chance than any vitamins or food supplement.

Yep i agree... Since i'm small i'm hoping theat my feture wife is a bit tall than me... "So that we can use addtion to the full potential." hehehe

:goatee: :goatee: :goatee:

Do you just want to look good? which ic better to look good or feel good...Id say say feel good...

:goatee: :goatee: :goatee:

i just mentioned one aspect, which is looking good... I never said that it is the ONLY thing that matters.

Oh well, i respect your opinion still :goatee: no offense meant with my aforementioned post :rolleyes:

Lets face it... when it comes to everyday life IT DOES MATTER at prima facie... lemme ask you a simple question... which one would you see first? A lampost or a needle? :P

Tall people do get your attention... whether you'd like to admit it or not... at any rate... physical attraction will always come first...

Lets face it... when it comes to everyday life IT DOES MATTER at prima facie... lemme ask you a simple question... which one would you see first? A lampost or a needle? :P

Tall people do get your attention... whether you'd like to admit it or not... at any rate... physical attraction will always come first...

so do very short people, they also get my attention... like those hobbit house personnel... :rolleyes:

they live normal lives with "normal sized" husbands/wives"

Edited by tabouki
  • 3 weeks later...

A 3-ft girl is great for BJs, no effort needed kasi nakatapat na (sorry for the cruel joke). :wacko:

Kahit sabihin nila magkakapantay din yan sa kama, you don't want to look silly with a really small partner.

But then love really does wonders to heights (buy kita elevators - not the machine in buildings, stupid), the taller partner would limit use of high-heeled shoes (para di masyado obvious na pinanganak ka ng tag-init), you can reach her titties quicker (hahaha :thumbsupsmiley: ) when you are smaller, her tits will feel bigger (you must have small hands then :rolleyes: ), you can reach the cupboard easier (pang-linis).

All is fair in love and war :goatee: