• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
does having Bond for a company even if there is no training provided legal?

kung pumirma ka sa kontrata ibig sabihin sumasang ayon ka sa provisions ng kontrata. Meaning kung mag quit ka at covered pa ng bond yung time na nagquit ka pedeng hingan ka nila ng bond. pero siguro may loopholes yang tungkol sa bond na yan. pero the best diyan kung matatakbuhan mo takbuhan mo na lang. hahaha.

Working for 18 mos in a call center in Fort Bonifacio and still I'm not a regular employee.

reason: Medical Benefit; Did not passed 1 test. I already filed a waiver on my 9th month but they never replied.

Before our mgt could submit a waiver, emmployees must have a good performance rate. Already had that, that's why our lower mgt already filed a request for regularization to our higher mgt, but still no avail till now.

my salary should have increased around 4-5T pesos per month if ever Im regularized plus the VL, SL benefits. never recvd any performance bonus.

If ever Im not performing well, why am I still in that company?

Did they violate any Labor law?

I want to know my rights.

I'll be filing my resignation effective on the 20th of march 2009.

What are the things that I should get from my back pay?

If my additional pay should have been 4T / month x 13 = 62T = Amount I lost plus the hefty performance bonuses.

That's the only problem with a call center. They don't have any union where you can air your grievances. One things for sure if you never met their metrics in your first few months. Your TL should have informed you that you did not make it. If I were you I'll talk to your Operations Manager just to find out where you are standing right now. I suggest you resign and move on.

Good day po!

pls help me, my gf is a newly grad and got her 1st job here in makati, wich lasted for about 2weeks land due to salary prob, 300 lang gusto isahod sa kanya eh college grad sya, we decided to look for another job, she found one after 2weeks ulit at a auditing firm...minimum lang ang sahod, sabi ko sa kanya, simula lang naman yan eh ok na yan important thing is direct sya nag apply.. ngaun po ang tanong ko 8am-6pm ang time nila from mon-fri and sat 8am-12pm, normal working hr is 8am-5pm pero sabi dun, ganun daw tlga sa company nila and ang start pa ng overtime is 630pm, something fishy di ba? andaya....then hindi sila binibigyan ng company ng contract na hired employee sila...sabi ko mahirap yun kasi wala syang habol incase na magkaron ng kalokohan sa kumpanya nya...ano po pwede nyang magawa thanks

• 1 month later...

question po,

yung former company ko has two sets of salary

one is local and one is international salary

yung international salary (which is around 80% of the local salary) is non taxable daw, there is a verbal agreement between the hr manager and the employee na optional kung i declare mo or not, which in most cases they dont declare it, tax evasion ba ito

pa help naman para malinawan ako, thanks

Inquire ko lang po HR concern naman din po siguro ito.

Plan ko po kasi na mag resign o mag early retirement next year po kasi po baka po sumunod ako sa mrs ko na nasa London.

Mag 15 years na po ako sa isang private company sa Feb 2010. Ang plan po kasi namin before June 2010 punta na po kami ng london ng isa ko anak.

Now po ano po ba nga dapat ko na i avail o i apply resign po ba o better na mag early retirement since mag 15 years na po ako sa company. Kasi po base na company book namin pag 15 years na po in service at nag plan na mag resign 75% lang po ng salary per month multiplied by number of years in service ang makukuha ko lang po. Samantalang pag Early Retirement 100% po.

Now Pede po ba ako sa Early Retirement o talagang sa resign lang po ako.

Please help, confuse po ako.

txs.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi my friend recently got terminated from training (he's a new hire) in our company due to tardiness. He attempted to resign but the company did not accept that due to supposed that his status is under review due to the repeated instances. I know his character, masipag sya pero talagang malayo pinanggalingan nya at madalas traffic sa pinanggalingan nya sa training time na binigay ng company. He really likes to work there after and I'd like to ask in his behalf, what are the chances of a probi getting considered for re-hired in the far-off future if he was terminated on attendance grounds namely tardiness?

69. What constitutes the ground of gross and habitual neglect of duties?

• Element of habituality may be disregarded where loss is substantial.

• Element of habituality may be disregarded if totality of evidence justifies dismissal.

• Element of actual loss or damage, not an essential requisite.

• Habitual tardiness or habitual absenteeism may be a ground for termination.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys. just wanna ask for advice on something. my cousin. is taking up a 2 year assoc grad course of networking. but a few years back on an unfortunate event. he lost his hearing. he still tops his class in grades and exams. altho he's asking me if it would still be possible for him to get a decent job after he graduates. i would really want to give him advice but im also clueless about what to tell him.

thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Me and my friend had this argument. I used to work for a call center in the Philippines. On my last day at work, I texted my TL and informed him that I'm gonna go on a half day. He texted me back and he asked if I could go to work the whole day. Of course, I find this BS since it's my last day. I proceeded with my original plan. When I got to work, I was telling my co worker about what happened. He told me that since I promised in my resignation letter that I'll work until my last day that I should have made true to my promise. I told him what are they gonna do suspend me? He told me that they could delay my back pay. I find this bs again. I read our employee guide book and I found out that they can only hold your back pay if you still have some liabilities to the company. I've been working in our country for about 13 years already. Once you resign from the company that you used to work for. You need to let your boss sign the clearance form to clear you of any liabilities. At the same time, I did some researching. I read the Philippine Labor code. I did not find anything there that pertains to my issue. Bottomline this is crap.

I told my friend that let's say that they're gonna hold my back pay then I have the right to sue them. I don't think they're gonna put up a fight because they're on the losing end. Just like what Denzel Washington said in Training Day. "It's not what you know. It's what you can prove."

I have a friend who would like to ask some questions, She is currently employed and regularized. She signed a contract that has a bonus package which has no conditions that she will only get it if the company has income. Suddenly, just last October, the company declared that they are financially having difficulties and will not be able to give out the said bonus. Since her contract does not state any conditions on the bonus payout, is she eligible in receiving such bonus? Can she demand that such bonus be released? Her expected bonus is 10% of her annual income.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

HR scenario :

An employee (a managerial level) resigns from the company thru EMAIL notice . She has not been reporting for work since this month of December and the previous months she had incurred almost 23 days of absences. She resigned based on her email effective Dec 9, 2009. She has not served the 30 day notice period of resignation .

Question :

1. How will the clearance of this employee be treated ? Should the company clear her and issue a certificate of employment?

2. Is resignation by email a valid way of resigning from a company since she claims the nowadays email are accepted as a valid evidence in court?

3. What if she still has company loans left unpaid ? How shall these unpaid obligations can be settled?

4. Can we file a court action for this or vice versa?

Pls enlighten me. Thanks in advance

Edited by CaveDweller