• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

teynks Tokoy... this thread helps me keep updated too sa HR trends in mnl now na im out of the country. para din di ako makalimot sa aking discipline :)

your welcome wyldchik this could work bothways while you update yourself on the HR trends here you could also brief us on the latest HR model particularly on OD and employee relations :)

hi...i'm an hr practioner...i specialize in training and org. dev. got a masters degree din in labor and industrial relations...

i hope i could be of help to those with concerns regarding hr matters.

hi chelly, im happy to see you here. just like wyldchik you've got a loaded credentials with you :) i hope we could all use this to help our fellow MTC :)

Edited by Tokoy
your welcome wyldchik this could work bothways while you update yourself on the HR trends here you could also brief us on the latest HR model particularly on OD and employee relations :)

:) dakila tlaga ang mga HR Professionals no?

hmm experience is really the best teacher in HR. you can try attending some seminars offered by the Personnel Mgmt Association of the Philippines or Watson Wyatt or any other reputable HR Org ...

you can also try enrolling in a Post Grad HR course -- DLSU has a pretty good program.

try to find an HR related job - even if its entry level. you learn the HR ropes easiest this way.

good luck :)

HR Pros...Goodday to all. Can i ask something, here goes...if a company declares a loss on its business, is this a sufficient reason for them to not give increases to its employees on the following year? Is this a practice in the industry? Hope to hear replies from you and much thanks in advance :)

satnight pay increases are usually based on the company's projected earnings for a given fiscal year.

if a company does not make money for the current year, definitely, its profit projections for the next year will be either low or zero. that is their reason for not giving increases - the company has not made enough money to justify any pay increases.

i hope this helps :)

hmm experience is really the best teacher in HR. you can try attending some seminars offered by the Personnel Mgmt Association of the Philippines or Watson Wyatt or any other reputable HR Org ...

you can also try enrolling in a Post Grad HR course -- DLSU has a pretty good program.

try to find an HR related job - even if its entry level. you learn the HR ropes easiest this way.

good luck :)

Thanks wyldchik!

HR Pros...Goodday to all. Can i ask something, here goes...if a company declares a loss on its business, is this a sufficient reason for them to not give increases to its employees on the following year? Is this a practice in the industry? Hope to hear replies from you and much thanks in advance :)

good day satnight :)

another plus factor in investing and working in the philippines is the fact that the government provides a "good business" climate for investments and also "security of tenure" for employees.

if your company experienced loss they may differ the salary increase until such time they're on profit again.

no problem. ihave inquired and they have this hr management overview. i think it'll be good for starters and hopefulls like me.

thanks again

hi xcalibr good day :)

if you're dead serious in shifting career to Human Resources Work then it would be a good foundation for you to have an Organizational Development background. I know UP or Adamson offered this course just verify.