Golden State Warriors

despite the warriors playing beautiful music together and getting great contributions from its bench, i still believe that it would still be better if they get kd and boogie back on time for the nba finals, if they reach the finals. dubs have 4 games (2 on their homecourt) to get that one more win.

though iggy is out for game 4 today. yes, it's still the core of the 2015 champion team.

Curry and Green had triple doubles. Even without KD, the Ws stamped their class against thr Blazers. Curry should play like that against the Bucks because their margin of error against Bud’s Bucks isn’t exactly that big, chief.

Curry and Green had triple doubles. Even without KD, the Ws stamped their class against thr Blazers. Curry should play like that against the Bucks because their margin of error against Buds Bucks isnt exactly that big, chief.

true chief. if warriors want to 3peat, every game must be their A-game. in fact i'd probably give the bucks the edge when we speak of the bench...not to mention the size and length. masyadong malalaki.

Not counting out the Raptors just yet, but if it's the Bucks that will advance, will be interesting which team can impose it's will. The Dubs have relied on their small-ball Death Lineup and even without KD their relatively small lineup rendered Portland's bigs largely unplayable. Can they do the same to the Bucks' bigs - Lopez, Mirotic and Ilyasova? The Bucks haven't played their version of small-ball - with Giannis as the only big - for much this postseason. Rightly so as they've been successful so far with their big guys. How will their small lineup (Giannis, Middleton, Brogdon, Hill, Bledsoe) match up against the Death Lineup?

On the other hand, if the Bucks continue to play big, at times playing Mirotic or Ilyasova at SF, will the Dubs be forced to counter by playing their bigs as well, thus eschewing the Death Lineup? I'd like to see which coach adjusts first. But as I've said, the Bucks have to get past the Raptors first.

Raptors, I think, is the easier matchup. They have 4 guys that can capably guard Kawhi. They can "hide" Steph on Danny Green on D. They can run Gasol off the court. The Raptors bench isn't as deep.

i agree. bucks will be a very dangerous opponent with its size and length. bucks can play giannis, lopez and mirotic all at the same time with middleton and bledsoe in the backcourt.

• Like (+1) 1

against Raptors, sorry Kawhi and company, diehard GSW Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Andre Iguodala and Draymend Green ako, plus Kevin Durant kung makakapaglaro pa.

iba ang championship poise at experience plus the hunger to do it 3-peat.

Edited by Major Cage