Golden State Warriors

hindi nman cguro... nilamig lng shooting at naging maganda depensa ng OKC.

kung matatalo sila sa Game 2 yun ang embarassing...

I feel you..... But there were a few silly fouls that could have been prevented late in 3q. Engot din iyong ref na nag rule ng sideout para sa foul sa putback slam ni iggy. Meron pa iyong travel ni westbrook na walang pito. Talaga namang masasabunutan ko ang sarili ko.

• Like (+1) 1

I am lucky to have lived through Magic-Bird era, and Michael Jordan Era, the Spurs, and Lakers, and Celtics. I thought I've seen it all after Jordan and Kobe. I am not impressed with Lebron as of now. What impressed me is Steph Curry. Golden State Warriors hit golden when they got Steph Curry. He is not the typical NBA player but his fundamentals and shooting skills is what set him apart from others. It is proof that height is not might in basketball. It is the skill set that will set you apart.

I like your thoughts about Curry. I still can't believe the t'wolves, who had 2 lottery picks that year, 2 straight picks before GSW, decided to draft rubio and Flynn. One's an injury prone and the other is a bust and been out of the league for quite some time now

I am lucky to have lived through Magic-Bird era, and Michael Jordan Era, the Spurs, and Lakers, and Celtics. I thought I've seen it all after Jordan and Kobe. I am not impressed with Lebron as of now. What impressed me is Steph Curry. Golden State Warriors hit golden when they got Steph Curry. He is not the typical NBA player but his fundamentals and shooting skills is what set him apart from others. It is proof that height is not might in basketball. It is the skill set that will set you apart.