Golden State Warriors

Scottie Pippen thinks his and Michael Jordan’s Bulls would sweep Stephen Curry’s Warriors

post-481684-0-97373700-1459790981_thumb.jpg

The Golden State Warriors are good, breathtakingly good. But there’s one team they couldn’t beat, if you ask Scottie Pippen.

That team is … Scottie Pippen’s team, the 1995-96 Chicago Bulls. The Warriors are trying to beat the NBA-best 72-win season that Bulls team put together, and if only Michael Jordan and those guys could time travel, they’d beat the Warriors in a best-of-four series.

“Bulls in four [games],” Pippen said during an interview Saturday with Paul Pabst of the “The Dan Patrick Show.”

Pippen wasn’t exactly strutting like the 1972 Miami Dolphins, but he didn’t back down when given the chance by Pabst, who asked, “You guys don’t take one night off, go out a little bit and give them one?” (Because that sound like just the kind of thing MJ would do.)

Pippen replied: “Nah, I don’t think we’ll take a night off.” Pippen also predicted that he would draw the assignment of guarding Stephen Curry, while Jordan could take on Klay Thompson. “I think that my size and length would bother [Curry] a little bit,” he said, adding that he could keep Curry to fewer than 20 points.

Jordan, Pippen and others went 72-10 in 1995-96, then beat Seattle in the NBA Finals. The Warriors, looking for their second straight NBA title, must go 5-1 over their last six games to finish 73-9 and break Chicago’s record.

Kung may hard D lang si steph. #nopunintended

and i thought i was the only one who noticed. It seems people are too fixated on Curry offense. His defense, gets somewhat ignored and not noticed by fans. But real basketball fans would know that he is not a complete player. He can shoot, dribble and pass. But you play Defense too. He is a great shooter definitely but his defense is lacking. Coach Kerr does a great job in hiding Curry in situations where he has to defend the best guard from the opposing team. Every time they play you don't see him defending guys like Westbrook or CP3 whenever the play them.

I said it before im gonna say it again. One thing to slow Curry down is by attacking his defense especially with very good offensive players like Westbrook to take him on the block and post him or by physical with him to get the refs to blow a whistle for a foul.

and i thought i was the only one who noticed. It seems people are too fixated on Curry offense. His defense, gets somewhat ignored and not noticed by fans. But real basketball fans would know that he is not a complete player. He can shoot, dribble and pass. But you play Defense too. He is a great shooter definitely but his defense is lacking. Coach Kerr does a great job in hiding Curry in situations where he has to defend the best guard from the opposing team. Every time they play you don't see him defending guys like Westbrook or CP3 whenever the play them.

I said it before im gonna say it again. One thing to slow Curry down is by attacking his defense especially with very good offensive players like Westbrook to take him on the block and post him or by physical with him to get the refs to blow a whistle for a foul.

Mismo. Kaso kudos to him, what he does, he does very very well. Swerte na rin sa team na nakakatakip ng butas nya sa defense

Guess Pop should've read your article first and let TPark drive the ball more against SCurry