Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

Rumors say that NYK is interested in Tmac. However, NYK has nothing to offer that interests HOU. :(

I think Houston could use some help in the backcourt with nate robinson + the contract of Mobley (insured) + some other expiring contract as fillers.

The point is I guess the rockets are doing ok at this point without T-Mac. They may want to cut on salaries while there are takers

But the Knicks may also in a dump bad contracts mode so they could actually be offering the likes of Curry, Darko, Hughes, Jeffries

Edited by CELTS
Sa All-Star Game.

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/12/10/allstar...te.1/index.html

Kalokohan. Ni isang game di pa siya nakakalaro tong season na to. Sinong mga bobo ang bumoboto dyan?

and he leads nash by around 9,000 votes. BS! :D :D mga fans nya siguro sa china.

another surprising thing about this team is that they lead the nba in offensive rebounds. :cool: gang rebounding and hard work paying off.

^it was really a weird game. from Carl Landry's tooth stuck in Dirk's elbow, Ariza missing 4 (or was it 5?) free throws in a row, to the technicals by Dampier and Carlisle in OT. weird, weird game. a lot of reviews and conferencing by the refs happened. one time, the game was delayed for more than 8 minutes because of the refs' conferencing. that 8-minute delay does not include the other delays caused by reviews and conferencing.

well, my team won. of course, no complaints in my side. :D

edited: IIRC, si Cuban promotor nung protest?... well, nothing new there. hehe! :)

Edited by Pepeng Manas