Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

tmac is no king james or kobe . it's obvious that he's nowhere their level in the ability to carry a team. he's "soft" physically and mentally. he needs somebody like a garnett as a team mate to light the fire underneath.

Even Kobe needs a team mate who can help him put lakers on the top that's why they get Gasol for the job :goatee:

the jinx continues... looks like another first round exit for the Rockets

flashes of Tmac's interview with Steve Smith (?) of ESPN with Tmac saying "If we don't make it past the first round then it's on me! I'm responsible" or something to that effect hehehe

dang! sinisi nanaman nya ang sarili niya! :lol:

pag nag 3-0 to.. it'll be over for the rockets.

@sleepless.. yes he is! he is taking again those kind of shots.. kitang-kita yan sa game 1. ang sasama ng tira nya

next season.. i can see big changes.. lalo sa offseason.. a blockbuster trade? :evil:

@sleepless.. yes he is! he is taking again those kind of shots.. kitang-kita yan sa game 1. ang sasama ng tira nya

next season.. i can see big changes.. lalo sa offseason.. a blockbuster trade? :evil:

makes me even more curious what's he going to do about it...

a trade ? i see houston eating a big portion of his salary . package him with a draft pick and send him to portland for a few young players. or to the bobcats for an underachieving adam morisson. or to detroit for prince.

you can also gamble on a point guard . he'd look good back in orlando. in his place ... jameer nelson ?

of course all these is without considering salaries and such. :upside:

With a complete roster probably they have a chance to win the matchup. Although right now I'm just guessing that Yao would be a big difference.

UTAH is a completely different team at home, they are more aggressive and energized. (Although, they have been pretty aggressive in this matchup)

Oh well, atleast they're in the NBA history books for their 22 game win streak.

Even Kobe needs a team mate who can help him put lakers on the top that's why they get Gasol for the job :goatee:

Houston is really undermaned, they are without Rafer Alston & Yao Ming (Starting Point Guard & Center)

Could not really blame T-Mac, but bottomline is another first round exit is inevitable

Its like when he takes those shots walang angas..he just takes them ... not like MJ or Magic or even Kobe when they shoot the ball in the 4rth quarter they are shooting while scaring the opponents.. T-mac shoots scared in the 4rth its not about the injury.

karma yan.

he didn't really get to play as hard as he did in the past two games in previous key match-ups (including last year's "mail-in" game 7 vs. the Jazz) over the past few years.

it's almost like fate tapping his behind and telling him the window's already closed.

Edited by gift_of_game

Houston already without Yao is bad enough. Without Alston, they are pretty much beat. Add to the equation they play the next 2 games @ UTAH.

This one's a gone case.

Maybe next year they'll have better conditioning. (They should probably pirate the guys from the SUNS. ^_^)