How Different/similar Are You From Your Internet Persona?

• 3 months later...

I didn't know what MTC was all about, honest.

So I signed up using my real nickname, and started posting and communicating

within the limits of truth and reality. di na ko maka-escape. unless I sign up with a new handle I guess.

well, what's the point. mahirap din, baka maging bipolar pa. so ganito na lang - as is. B)

yeah why do you guys think I say son often?

http://www.digitalapocalypse.com/art/unpublished/priest.jpg

looking back at this thread I've noticed that some answers have changed over time.

does this mean that your internet persona changes over time?

or if it does change does it change to reveal your true self, or do you add layers to it to show the real you?

this thread has turned out to be very interesting

-----------

and yeah I really am a priest ;)

OMFG! chief you really are a priest?

sorry i took the Lord's name in vain... can i schedule a confession with you? i'd like to do my confession with someone who i can connect with (kinda like the same wave length)

@topic

i found out just recently that i really do suck at flirting online and in real life...

i mean i just started to experiment with flirting online and boy o boy i need a lot of work there...

don't ask me about flirting in real life, most people who know me would tell you that "wala akong hilig sa babae"

Edited by riceb0i
  • 2 months later...
Guest romantico888
Are you different from what you are here and what you are IRL?

Like me for example

I have this "a-ssholish" personality here, sometime arrogant and always crass and low class.

but IRL I'm a Catholic Priest (note: This doesn't mean that I'm into young boys).

no really

I am

seriously guys....

anyway just answer the question

ano yung IRL?

i am real no pretentions, what i said, post, those are real me. walang sense sa kin mag pretend, di ako sanay, saka madali ako mahuli pag gumawa ako ng kasinungalingan. moody ako kaya iba iba rin napopost ko. :unsure:

Guest biancaanne

My internet persona is more assertive siguro. If you would get to meet me, initially, I'm perceived to be a bit more shy and snobbish. When I'm alone, I'm very emotional and dark.

But it's a whole different story if you would take time to know me as a friend. Then I guess I'll leave it up to the people who really know me to tell me who I really am. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...