How Different/similar Are You From Your Internet Persona?

• 4 weeks later...
Are you different from what you are here and what you are IRL?

Like me for example

I have this "a-ssholish" personality here, sometime arrogant and always crass and low class.

but IRL I'm a Catholic Priest (note: This doesn't mean that I'm into young boys).

no really

I am

seriously guys....

anyway just answer the question

I just saw this thread...Really Father Larry??? A priest??? OMG... geezzzzz....I am speechless....Did I say you were an a**hole? Forgive me Father for I have sinned.. Truly sorry

Edited by charmed shannen
  • 3 weeks later...

medyo the same, pero mas liberal lang ako with sharing what i think when im online. i still worry in real life if people will judge me harshly for my thoughts on sex, relationships and money. my parents and some people who are close to me, still believe that i am a very, very good girl.

i think offline people have the impression that i'm sweet and innocent. it's the deceiving looks man. online there isn't any bias provided by my appearance, so i feel that i am judged based on what i say. in that respect, i'm more frank online, since offline you actually have to deal with people physically assaulting you when you say something quite interesting. online, well, the worst thing that could happen is a flamewar. haha.

online or offline, i'm pretty much a loner geek. :P

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

looking back at this thread I've noticed that some answers have changed over time.

does this mean that your internet persona changes over time?

or if it does change does it change to reveal your true self, or do you add layers to it to show the real you?

this thread has turned out to be very interesting

-----------

and yeah I really am a priest ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...