I Wish To Have The Body Of.....

You'll be surprised if you saw him train.

I'll keep my lips sealed about this

I've seen Marc in Gold's a couple of times already. But I havent seen him lift weights yet. Puro Cardio kasi. Thus, I dont have any idea on how he's sculpting his physique. Sana pwedeng gayahin ang program nya..Pero sobrang tyaga at tagal nyang mag-cardio.

Carlos Agassi, on the other hand, is one tough dude when lifting weights. I tried imitating the way he's doing his ab crunches, ilang reps lang, sumakit lang likod ko..haha..Anyhow, he is one bulky dude...

I've seen Marc in Gold's a couple of times already. But I havent seen him lift weights yet. Puro Cardio kasi. Thus, I dont have any idea on how he's sculpting his physique. Sana pwedeng gayahin ang program nya..Pero sobrang tyaga at tagal nyang mag-cardio.

Carlos Agassi, on the other hand, is one tough dude when lifting weights. I tried imitating the way he's doing his ab crunches, ilang reps lang, sumakit lang likod ko..haha..Anyhow, he is one bulky dude...

I want to have Marc Nelsons body or Dave Batista minus the juice... :rolleyes:

Btw, regarding Carlos Agassi... gumagamit ng steroids yan kaya ang bilis lumaki ng katawan when he was just starting to lift weights... recently when I saw him somewhere in makati, his body is not that bulky anymore like before... ang laki ng ipinayat... :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...