Toughest, Most Physically Demanding Sport?

Cycling, guys. Averaging to 250 cycling days per year per cyclist (for a uci pro-level team). Especially, when they go to grand tours. It's a three week punishing cycling event; most prestigious would be le tour de france.

Agree to your post.

I've started cycling recently, like Roadbike, and IT HURTS LIKE HELL for BEGINNER like me.

I enjoyed the smoke coming the the assholes of the Jeepneys.

This sport, it uses ALL PARTS OF YOU BODY, because after a LOOOOOOOOOOONG RUN of CYCLING FOR HOURS, sometimes reaching around 50 KMS or more, and you are not ALLOWED to REST, like you guys, which you can still walk and take a break, which in CYCLING , you are NOT ALLOWED to walk, stop or rest. You need to finish what you started.

Hindi lang simpleng pa pedal-pedal tulad na alam ko dati, kala ko nung Una MMA, Boxing or Muay Thai ang mahirap gawin, have tried Triahtlon too, pero eto talaga ang pinakamatindi na sport na nasubukan ko. Patayan sa akyatan, ahunan, kaya masasabi ko, matindi to kesa sa nasubukan kong halos karamihan na sport na nabanggit dito. :D

Try nyo mag bike mula Manila papunta Sierra Madre mountains, then balik ka bago ka lubugan ng Araw. Try mo lang. Masarap. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Agree to your post.

I've started cycling recently, like Roadbike, and IT HURTS LIKE HELL for BEGINNER like me.

I enjoyed the smoke coming the the assholes of the Jeepneys.

This sport, it uses ALL PARTS OF YOU BODY, because after a LOOOOOOOOOOONG RUN of CYCLING FOR HOURS, sometimes reaching around 50 KMS or more, and you are not ALLOWED to REST, like you guys, which you can still walk and take a break, which in CYCLING , you are NOT ALLOWED to walk, stop or rest. You need to finish what you started.

Hindi lang simpleng pa pedal-pedal tulad na alam ko dati, kala ko nung Una MMA, Boxing or Muay Thai ang mahirap gawin, have tried Triahtlon too, pero eto talaga ang pinakamatindi na sport na nasubukan ko. Patayan sa akyatan, ahunan, kaya masasabi ko, matindi to kesa sa nasubukan kong halos karamihan na sport na nabanggit dito. :D

Try nyo mag bike mula Manila papunta Sierra Madre mountains, then balik ka bago ka lubugan ng Araw. Try mo lang. Masarap. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell yeah!hehe Start and finish line is actually your home. Unless, you have a car tailing you to support you if you opted out.hehe Tried sierra madre na rin using mt. Bike pa nuon, daan namin sa sampaloc, LASPAG bago makarating sa taas buti na lng marami kami kya me mga motivators pra makauwi kahit gapang.hehe Edited by yats
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...