• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Women To Avoid - merged thread

Women to avoid:

1. Yung mabisyo, mapa-alak, sigarilyo, sugal, atb.

2. Yung magagalitin. Normal lang magalit kung meron naman talagang kagalit-galit. Pero merong mga babaeng palaging galit kahit sa maliliit na mga bagay.

3. Tsismosa - Yung inugali nang manira at mangialam ng buhay ng iba.

4. Walang pangarap at pagsisikap sa buhay. Merong mga babaeng tamad at walang pagpupursiging umangat sa buhay.

5. Yung walang takot sa Diyos o walang kinikilalang Diyos.

Applicable din lahat ng yan sa mga lalaki.

I went out for what was supposed to be a date. I met this girl in an NSFW forum on Reddit where we were both looking for a possible one-night stand, depending on how the date went. We went to watch Unhappy For You, and the movie was good. Afterward, we got in her car to grab dinner since I'm new to Iloilo and don't know much about the must-try restaurants. She was nice, and the dinner was good. Things got a little naughty; even in the car, she was dropping hints that she was in the mood. Then she asked me when I last had sex. I admitted that it was two weeks ago, before I flew to Iloilo, and that I had availed a massage service from my regular. She suddenly exclaimed, "What?!" and seemed upset, asking if I had hired a paid sex provider. We ended up having an argument—she said she didn't expect me to be into "pokpok." That really ticked me off, so I responded, "What's the difference between what they do and what you're doing? You're out here looking for one-night stands online; the only difference is that men can get you for free." Stay away from judgmental people; they're great at pretending to be clean, but they're doing the same things.

On 8/18/2024 at 6:43 PM, Zych said:

I went out for what was supposed to be a date. I met this girl in an NSFW forum on Reddit where we were both looking for a possible one-night stand, depending on how the date went. We went to watch Unhappy For You, and the movie was good. Afterward, we got in her car to grab dinner since I'm new to Iloilo and don't know much about the must-try restaurants. She was nice, and the dinner was good. Things got a little naughty; even in the car, she was dropping hints that she was in the mood. Then she asked me when I last had sex. I admitted that it was two weeks ago, before I flew to Iloilo, and that I had availed a massage service from my regular. She suddenly exclaimed, "What?!" and seemed upset, asking if I had hired a paid sex provider. We ended up having an argument—she said she didn't expect me to be into "pokpok." That really ticked me off, so I responded, "What's the difference between what they do and what you're doing? You're out here looking for one-night stands online; the only difference is that men can get you for free." Stay away from judgmental people; they're great at pretending to be clean, but they're doing the same things.

Looks like your high egoistic self got into the way. You could have told her lies instead of being so honest to someone  you've only met that night. Parang di lalake ang inasal at inasta mo. 😆😆😆

On 8/20/2024 at 1:33 PM, VivaForever2005 said:

Looks like your high egoistic self got into the way. You could have told her lies instead of being so honest to someone  you've only met that night. Parang di lalake ang inasal at inasta mo. 😆😆😆

yeah why would you compromise a perfect situation. It would be more rare na makahanap sya ng babae na magiging ok with what he said even liberated ones. 

Edited by Cidex