• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Women To Avoid - merged thread

A ground for marriage annulment is "psychological incapacity." It's a very broad and catch-all phrase. However, you will really never know what psychological malady a person has until s/he is professionally assessed by someone in the know.

But there are signs, and there are symptoms. A person who is the easy-come-easy-go type is one such. S/he may not be even aware of his/her predicament.

I still believe anyone who has a string of failed relatiinships should be in your watchlist. They, most orobably, have some for of psychological problem. Look also into the intervals of how soon or how quick they enter into a relationship, how long they stay in it, and how soon they leave. Mind also the reasons why the relationships don't last.

Of course, you have to be wary also of the answers given you. More likely than not, these persons wouldn't be very honest.

Would subconscious cheats have many failed relationships? Of course! How can they keep and maintain a relationship when they are, essentially, cheats?

I agree! My ex fits the description of a subconscious cheater. If my interest level in her was low, i would have seen the red flags and got rid of her earlier. Guys! Watch out! Women who have bad dating history and especially who have man issues (she hates her dad) are not good long time partners.

Women who are still attached to there ex (aka " hindi ko siya kayang burahin sa buhay ko"). That's just an excuse to fool around.

Correct. Dapat talaga before getting into a relationship with a girl, always ask her if she's still talking to her EXs. If she says yes, you have to let her go.

Basta guys, pag she's still talking to her ex, you never had her. wink.gif

conceited women. women who think they are the center of the universe. those who have a sense of entitlement. iyong "the world owes me a living" and expect men to kowtow to their every wish.

also women who always want to be rescued, pretending they are weak so men would protect them. even when they are the harmful ones.

women who are lazy. who talk too much. who think they are always right.

women who are users. who use men to upgrade their lifestyle. who are bad influence to men. who are inconsiderate and make men spend a lot of money on them, even when they know these men are strapped for cash and have money problems.

grrr.gif grrr.gif

Couldn't agree more.

Women who are manipulators. They tell you what they think you want to hear. They feed of your weaknesses. Be careful of women who tell you things you like to hear. Use your head as much as your heart.

And be open to the observations of friends. They may see things you may be blind to. They don't have the emotional attachment that you do, making their observations more objective.

A ground for marriage annulment is "psychological incapacity." It's a very broad and catch-all phrase. However, you will really never know what psychological malady a person has until s/he is professionally assessed by someone in the know.

But there are signs, and there are symptoms. A person who is the easy-come-easy-go type is one such. S/he may not be even aware of his/her predicament.

I still believe anyone who has a string of failed relatiinships should be in your watchlist. They, most orobably, have some for of psychological problem. Look also into the intervals of how soon or how quick they enter into a relationship, how long they stay in it, and how soon they leave. Mind also the reasons why the relationships don't last.

Of course, you have to be wary also of the answers given you. More likely than not, these persons wouldn't be very honest.

Would subconscious cheats have many failed relationships? Of course! How can they keep and maintain a relationship when they are, essentially, cheats?

Sorry for the very late reply. I only noticed your post now. Anyway I took note of the things you wrote about and I have to agree with the thinks you stated. Looking at the symptoms (such as an easy-come, easy-go mindset) is definitely a dead give-away.