Women To Avoid - merged thread

I'm at a point in life where I already accepted the fact that women will always take your money into consideration. Heck, I'd be quite angry if my sister or daughter married a broke bloke. In fact, it's probably not enough that the guy has enough to pay the bills, dapat enough for an upper middle class life.

With that, I always date with the assumption that women take my financial capacity into consideration, I'm okay with that. Ang importante lang ay it's not the only consideration for her and she remains loyal.

In reality, it's very very difficult to distinguish gold diggers from practical women. Can you believe there are even young professionals who date multiple men simultaneously for the money despite earning six digits? Kaya you will always wonder how these IG girls are affording all their lavish trips and lifestyles which even a 100k salary cant afford.

Anyway ang rule ko sa women, I dont mind spending on her basta first, necessity siya and second it ends with her (hindi tipong pati friends at family nya pag gagastusan). Yung mga eat out, I always pay at maliit na bagay lang yan. Mga gifts, its okay for special occassions.

Women to avoid? Dalawa lang from my experience. Una ay yung mga may matinding daddy issues. Root of all problems yan. Selosa, malandi, pathological liar, outbursts, nothing good ever comes out of it unless she resolves it by herself. Second ay yung mga babae na ang materialistic ambitions far exceed her potential earning capacity. Pag ang gf mo ay smsweldo lang ng say 20k at wala naman ginagawa to improve her career pero nangangarap magka 20M na bahay at mag abroad 4x a year, well ikaw sasagot nun at pag di mo yun madeliver maghahanap lang din iyan ng iba or magwawala lagi sayo.

Remember, kahit gaano ka pa ka in love, keep your financial wits. Kahit asawa mo pwede ka nga iiwan. Ang ipon mo at least nandyan para iligtas ka in times of need. Never spend more than 10% of your networth with a girl youre dating pa lang.

Edited by kannon
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sinungaling, Plastik, mabait o malambing lang kapag meron ka i-aabot, pero kung wala ka mai-abot at hindi matulungan, hindi ka na maalala, naalala ka lang kapag may kailangan sila sayo, kapag ikaw may kailangan hindi ka kilala o parang ibang tao ka na... un mga pa-fall para maka-kuha ng favors, iwas din sa mga walang utang na loob, at dun sa mga may tinatago or gagawa ng kwento, pati narin un mga ayaw tumanggap ng pagkakamali na sila na mali, mag-ttwist pa ng kwento para palabasin ikaw mali... iwas sa mga narcissist.

• Like (+1) 1

Sa totoo lang, if you got the girl through money, entertain the possibility of losing her because of money din. They'll drop you like a hot potato the moment you stop providing or there are better opportunities out there. It has been that way for thousands of years and it will remain that way.

I'm no expert in dating but what I am certain of is that there is no replacement for dating someone who is in the same economic class as you. Date someone poorer and money will always cast a bit of cloud on your relationship. Date someone richer and you'll face a lifetime of disappointments from your GF/Wife.

• Like (+1) 3

Sa totoo lang, if you got the girl through money, entertain the possibility of losing her because of money din. They'll drop you like a hot potato the moment you stop providing or there are better opportunities out there. It has been that way for thousands of years and it will remain that way.

I'm no expert in dating but what I am certain of is that there is no replacement for dating someone who is in the same economic class as you. Date someone poorer and money will always cast a bit of cloud on your relationship. Date someone richer and you'll face a lifetime of disappointments from your GF/Wife.

Cast a cloud in what way?

You'll always feel resentful that you're spending too much on her?

She'll assume that money grows on trees, have a leeching attitute and not realise the value of it?

You'll feel as if she's with you for the money and not be confident in her loyalty?

Or something else?

• Like (+1) 1

Oh so true, once the money you give starts to slow down. Theyll drop you in a heartbeat.

Avoid women who:

Likes fashion a lot as this is costly.

Likes to save a lot because you will never enjoy your money.

Cries over badly made soap operas because one day she'll cry over you overcooking the rice.

Does not cry even she just watched a child died of hunger on tv while vultures try to peck him because she might be a sociopath.

Couldn't live without you as this could lead to obsession.

Could live without you and find yourself one day without a girlfriend or wife.

Is willing to die for you as you will be left with no one.

Is not willing to die for you and would leave you in case of fire.

In short, find yourself a normal woman and be the best man for her.

Avoid women who lie. Yun lang talaga for me. That is the root cause of all other problems.

If she is planning to cheat, she will lie saying you're the only one. If she is a hold digger, she will lie saying that she likes your personality.

Yung ibang bad traits naman like moody, mapride, selosa can all be changed in time. Kaya nauso ang pakikipag date.

• 2 weeks later...