Women To Avoid - merged thread

yung hindi narerealize ang sariling pagkakamali at hindi marunong mag sorry...

YES!... sakit sa ulo.. sobra yung pride.

kahit obvoius na nagkamali, sinasabi parin na hindi siya, or those who convince themselves that they are right even if they are not (even in guys).

nakak badtrip na mga tao.

Nobody is perfect!

Avoid hot headed cursing women.

Verbally abusive women.

Violent women.

These are the same women who were "battered" / binubugbog by their previous partners.

And with their subsequent partners they are still "battered".

Why? Because their personality is hot headed and verbally abusive to all those men she previously partnered with.

So if you meet a new chick who says she was "battered"? Stay away from them. RUN!

Most likely the reason she was battered if you ask those men, was that she herself was hot headed, verbally abusive, and may have been VIOLENT herself toward those previous men.

So stay away from women who claim they were BATTERED by their previous partners.

I can attest to this

After finally getting my masters degree in Women to Avoid, here is my list:

1. Avoid girls who post selfies excessively in Facebook or Instagram. This is sign of narcissism.

2. Girls who dress provocatively and wears heavy makeup all the time.

3. A history of volatile/unstable relationships.

4. Be VERY careful of girls with extreme outbursts of anger. Staying with these types will drag you down and will lead only to pain and humiliation.

5. Think twice if a girl is TOO good in the sack. I doubt she will be honest with her sexual history and from my experience these girls are very dangerous.

6. GIrls who are always victims of cheating, abuse and others. There's always two sides to any story.

7. GRO's, massage parlor attendants, sex workers. No explanation needed.

8. Young girls who insists to pay for everything including the motel. Where does all her money come from?

9. Gorgeous girls whose past stories sounds fishy or are too secretive. I Almost made a mistake with this one.

10. Insecure women hiding behind the curtain of feminism.

11. The s@%t testing type. She will break you little by little.

12. Sex addicts. A high sex drive is different from sex addiction, I pray you never fall in love with a sex addict.

My advice is trust your gut. Dangerous women are good at hiding and covering their tracks, but they leave crumbs that you should not ignore.That's it for now.

• Like (+1) 2

-Siguro tignan din muna yung background ng family ng girl at yung girl mismo before maging serious talaga kasi based sa experience ko may factor talaga lalo na kung mukhang di pa kaya ng girl na magisip para sa sarili niya at yung mabilis magpalit ng emotions. IDK kung isolated case ba yung nangyari saken pero yun na rin ang tinitignan ko kapag papasok sa relationship

-Yung maraming luho sa katawan at materialistic, di naman sa kinukuriputan pero sana in moderation lang din, para kasing nagiging bisyo.

-Iwasan na rin yung sobra kung magalit na girl, ang hirap mapahiya sa public walang pinipiling lugar.

-Yung babaeng kung anu ano iniisip sayo kunwari ipapakulam mo siya o ipapapatay. I mean, WTH?

-Yung babaeng kulang pa ang pera ng Pilipinas sa dami ng gusto

-Yung nagsasabing loyal pero maghiwalay kayo mabilis agad magpalit at makalimot.

-Yung babaeng di marunong makuntento.

1. Avoid girls who post selfies excessively in Facebook or Instagram. This is sign of narcissism.

4. Be VERY careful of girls with extreme outbursts of anger. Staying with these types will drag you down and will lead only to pain and humiliation.

5. Think twice if a girl is TOO good in the sack. I doubt she will be honest with her sexual history and from my experience these girls are very dangerous.

6. GIrls who are always victims of cheating, abuse and others. There's always two sides to any story.

8. Young girls who insists to pay for everything including the motel. Where does all her money come from?

9. Gorgeous girls whose past stories sounds fishy or are too secretive. I Almost made a mistake with this one.

12. Sex addicts. A high sex drive is different from sex addiction, I pray you never fall in love with a sex addict.

My advice is trust your gut. Dangerous women are good at hiding and covering their tracks, but they leave crumbs that you should not ignore.That's it for now.

deym, you just practically described my last ex and my other crush....feels really good that i avoided hooking up with any of them... :rolleyes:

I think I was a member of the panel when you defended your thesis for masters in "women to avoid." I did remember I gave someone a flat 1.0! :D :lol:

• Like (+1) 2

There is absolutely NO happy ending in hooking up with toxic women especially falling in love with one. RUN away and don't look back. For me the aftermath was my relationship with my family is until now shattered, lost my job and all my savings, humiliation and broken friendships. For the plus side I've learned a lot and I have developed a wide variety of skills to sniff these bitches out. If you're in a relationship with one drop her, stop thinking with your dick. Believe me it will the best decision of your life.

Edited by Cool Fool