Women To Avoid - merged thread

One type of woman to avoid: the one who claims "madali siyang ma-inlove."

I am not saying I am a master at hooking women, but alarm bells always ring when I hear a woman say "madali siyang ma-inlove." That, for me, initially says "she likes me," and that, if I push a little bit more, she can easily fall in love with me. The next thing I know is that, she would be ready to "make love" since she's already "in-love." (Or, "in-lust" as the case may be.)

Beware of such a woman, not unless you just want to play/fool around. This is the type who will fall in love with you quickly, and will fall in love with someone else at the speed faster than it took to fall in love with you. This is also the type who is the "out of sight, out of mind" kind of individual. You get separated for some time, and her eyes will get attracted to the guy who gives her some added attention. The chances of you and her surviving a long distance love affair is close to nil.

Edited by jgc813
  • Like (+1) 1

Guys are more prone to cheat than girls... Guys who cheat will always be a cheater. :P

http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics

These figures are fairly new considering they are dated 9.8.2012. The percentage of men and wome who have ADMITTED to infidelity in any relationship are 57%-54% respectively. That's pretty close, and considering there is a margin of error, it means it's practically equal.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/women-cheating-men-study/story?id=13885519

This article dated June 21, 2011 says women and men cheat at the same rate.

http://www.womansday.com/sex-relationships/dating-marriage/infidelity-in-marriage

Note Fact No. 6: "Women cheat just as much as men, and their affairs are more dangerous."

That guys are more prone to cheat than girls is already an old stereotype. The playing field has practically levelled out.

cheaters. kunin mo na pera ko, kikita ako ulit. Huwag mo lang akong ipendeho, dahil hindi na babalik ang tiwala ko.

The problem with cheaters is that, you will not know they are cheaters until after a certain time. At first meeting, and for the first moments you are together, these women will always appear 'normal,' sweet, and even caring. Some of them may even be pleasers, and will do everything and anything just to win your affection, and hold on to you.

Among cheaters, there is still a difference. One is the professional cheater, and the other is the subconscious/psychological cheater.

The professional cheater is pretty obvious. She is the one who is the "trabaho lang, walang personalan" type. More often than not, pera lang ang habol niya, and she will be easily be known and uncovered early in the game.

The subconscious cheater is harder to detect. She may not really be a cheater at all because, the root cause of her cheating (better said: not being able to hold on to any relationship) is because of a psychological defect.

For me, the latter is the type who will accept that "madali siyang ma-inlove." (I wrote about this earlier.) Her track record may even be proof that she has some psychological and personality disorder. This is the girl who may have a stream of failed relationships.

One example is a someone I knew. She was a single mother with two children coming from two different guys. At the onset, she appeared to be an ordinary Jane. As we got to know each other, she appeared to be really nice, open, sweet, and best of all, was a real pleasure in almost anything and everything. After a while, she accepted the fact that she was a someone na "madali ma-inlove," however, she did say that once she falls in love, she holds on to that love come hell, fire and brimstone. (At that time, I didn't know the real ins and outs of such a person.)

After a year and a half of togetherness, she left for abroad. It was suppose to be a two year contract. After all the promises and keeping in touch (it was OK at the start), she suddenly started making a lot of alibi of being overly busy, tired, and stressed. She started losing interest in communicating for the reasons mentioned. All these started in her 3rd month abroad.

Lo and behold, I realized she was already seeing, dating, and sleeping with someone else. What a cheat!

O di ba? I did a lot of thinking about her and her history, and she fitted the profile of what I called the subconscious/psychological cheater. She had a lot of failed relationships, was a person who claimed she'd do all and everything just to hold on to her loved one, and was a very great pleaser. (She was superb in bed!) To top it all, she was a self-professed hopeless romantic who easily falls in love.

Too late for the realization. I had become a statistic in her book.dry.gif:angry2::(

Edited by jgc813

The problem with cheaters is that, you will not know they are cheaters until after a certain time. At first meeting, and for the first moments you are together, these women will always appear 'normal,' sweet, and even caring. Some of them may even be pleasers, and will do everything and anything just to win your affection, and hold on to you.

Among cheaters, there is still a difference. One is the professional cheater, and the other is the subconscious/psychological cheater.

The professional cheater is pretty obvious. She is the one who is the "trabaho lang, walang personalan" type. More often than not, pera lang ang habol niya, and she will be easily be known and uncovered early in the game.

The subconscious cheater is harder to detect. She may not really be a cheater at all because, the root cause of her cheating (better said: not being able to hold on to any relationship) is because of a psychological defect.

For me, the latter is the type who will accept that "madali siyang ma-inlove." (I wrote about this earlier.) Her track record may even be proof that she has some psychological and personality disorder. This is the girl who may have a stream of failed relationships.

One example is a someone I knew. She was a single mother with two children coming from two different guys. At the onset, she appeared to be an ordinary Jane. As we got to know each other, she appeared to be really nice, open, sweet, and best of all, was a real pleasure in almost anything and everything. After a while, she accepted the fact that she was a someone na "madali ma-inlove," however, she did say that once she falls in love, she holds on to that love come hell, fire and brimstone. (At that time, I didn't know the real ins and outs of such a person.)

After a year and a half of togetherness, she left for abroad. It was suppose to be a two year contract. After all the promises and keeping in touch (it was OK at the start), she suddenly started making a lot of alibi of being overly busy, tired, and stressed. She started losing interest in communicating for the reasons mentioned. All these started in her 3rd month abroad.

Lo and behold, I realized she was already seeing, dating, and sleeping with someone else. What a cheat!

O di ba? I did a lot of thinking about her and her history, and she fitted the profile of what I called the subconscious/psychological cheater. She had a lot of failed relationships, was a person who claimed she'd do all and everything just to hold on to her loved one, and was a very great pleaser. (She was superb in bed!) To top it all, she was a self-professed hopeless romantic who easily falls in love.

Too late for the realization. I had become a statistic in her book.dry.gif:angry2::(

Bro would you say that we should be on the look-out for women who have had lot's of failed relationships? Are sub-conscious cheats more likely to have many failed relationships?

Bro would you say that we should be on the look-out for women who have had lot's of failed relationships? Are sub-conscious cheats more likely to have many failed relationships?

A ground for marriage annulment is "psychological incapacity." It's a very broad and catch-all phrase. However, you will really never know what psychological malady a person has until s/he is professionally assessed by someone in the know.

But there are signs, and there are symptoms. A person who is the easy-come-easy-go type is one such. S/he may not be even aware of his/her predicament.

I still believe anyone who has a string of failed relatiinships should be in your watchlist. They, most orobably, have some for of psychological problem. Look also into the intervals of how soon or how quick they enter into a relationship, how long they stay in it, and how soon they leave. Mind also the reasons why the relationships don't last.

Of course, you have to be wary also of the answers given you. More likely than not, these persons wouldn't be very honest.

Would subconscious cheats have many failed relationships? Of course! How can they keep and maintain a relationship when they are, essentially, cheats?

Edited by jgc813
  • 2 weeks later...

A ground for marriage annulment is "psychological incapacity." It's a very broad and catch-all phrase. However, you will really never know what psychological malady a person has until s/he is professionally assessed by someone in the know.

But there are signs, and there are symptoms. A person who is the easy-come-easy-go type is one such. S/he may not be even aware of his/her predicament.

I still believe anyone who has a string of failed relatiinships should be in your watchlist. They, most orobably, have some for of psychological problem. Look also into the intervals of how soon or how quick they enter into a relationship, how long they stay in it, and how soon they leave. Mind also the reasons why the relationships don't last.

Of course, you have to be wary also of the answers given you. More likely than not, these persons wouldn't be very honest.

Would subconscious cheats have many failed relationships? Of course! How can they keep and maintain a relationship when they are, essentially, cheats?

I agree! My ex fits the description of a subconscious cheater. If my interest level in her was low, i would have seen the red flags and got rid of her earlier. Guys! Watch out! Women who have bad dating history and especially who have man issues (she hates her dad) are not good long time partners.

Women who are still attached to there ex (aka " hindi ko siya kayang burahin sa buhay ko"). That's just an excuse to fool around.

Correct. Dapat talaga before getting into a relationship with a girl, always ask her if she's still talking to her EXs. If she says yes, you have to let her go.

Basta guys, pag she's still talking to her ex, you never had her. wink.gif

conceited women. women who think they are the center of the universe. those who have a sense of entitlement. iyong "the world owes me a living" and expect men to kowtow to their every wish.

also women who always want to be rescued, pretending they are weak so men would protect them. even when they are the harmful ones.

women who are lazy. who talk too much. who think they are always right.

women who are users. who use men to upgrade their lifestyle. who are bad influence to men. who are inconsiderate and make men spend a lot of money on them, even when they know these men are strapped for cash and have money problems.

grrr.gif grrr.gif

Couldn't agree more.