Women To Avoid - merged thread

Mga TURN OFFs sa BABAE:

1. Feeling maganda na akala mo ang ganda nga... mukha namang ipis

2. Yung hindi maalaga sa sariling hygiene... (forgivable yung may BO ka basta kaya mong alagaan sarili mo to the point na umalingasaw ka na hug ka pa rin ng hug ng tao)

3. Too much make-up na mukha ka ng espasol... natural beauty is always the way to go!

4. Taratitat / nagger - yung nakakarindi yung bibig at boses habang nagsasalita... ang ingay pa!

5. Social climber na kesehodang she went to a sosyal place... sabit lang pala... kesyo starbucks kuno... ala naman pera...

6. Sobrang arte - exAgerated na

7. walang utak... I mean walang sense kausap.

8. plastic

9. mukhang pera...

Napaka-arte ko ba? Eto kasi yung pinaka-hate ko...

Forgive me guys.

call me a braggart.. i happen to not have the qualities stated here.. that doesn't really mean i'm not being avoided.. in fact i think i'm being avoided even more.

what i'm trying to say is.. maybe the reason why is that.. the lot of you guys go out with these kinds of women.. and you like it cause you know what they're like and you know what they want.. you can actually use that information to your advantage. it's just like the nice guys finish last theory.. girls tend to fall in love with the jerks and never realize that what they need is that nice guy who's been giving her advices with the jerk.

So i mean, you can say what you want to avoid.. but i do hope you really can..

crazy women! :D seriously when we women get our psychotic epsiodes, ayayay. admittedly ive turned into the monster of jealousy several times. and it wasnt good. for the guy anyway :P but those were the crazy years. and i sure was wrong to do that to him.

ergo the word of warning. stay away from crazy women. sure they f*ck good. sure they look good. sure theyre okay to be with in most situations. but when they reach their tipping point, be very afraid.

crazy women! :D seriously when we women get our psychotic epsiodes, ayayay. admittedly ive turned into the monster of jealousy several times. and it wasnt good. for the guy anyway :P but those were the crazy years. and i sure was wrong to do that to him.

ergo the word of warning. stay away from crazy women. sure they f*ck good. sure they look good. sure theyre okay to be with in most situations. but when they reach their tipping point, be very afraid.

True, oh yes so true. ;)

How do you define crazy? :unsure: