Women To Avoid - merged thread

the type of women you should avoid is the one who plays endless mindgames,this is a phase which a lot of young women ages 18 till the early 20's do in order to toy around their men in such a pathetic way.....asking open close questions, doesn't know what they really want to begin with and better,trying to be coy and conservative when they have been already around the red strip...i guess guys..once in your life you get to encounter this kind of girl and im sure you'd get burned

Hey girl! :*

Another type you'd want to avoid are the psychos, creating issues when there really aren't any. :D

well for me and base on my observation a girl who smoke and have tatoo..usually i dont trust her most of all ang babaeng may maitim ang  gilagid im sure di gagawa ng matino sa isang relationship

Wow! What brilliance! Such a scientific approach! :boo:

SO kapag lalaking mali mali ang english e dapat ko na ring hindi kausapin dahil alam ko na bukod sa makitid ang utak e hindi na rin dapat pag aksayahan ng panahon?

*swit

:hypocritesmiley:

I think it's amusing. StrongC's sources has identified and enumerated all sorts of 'wrong women'. The readers must still keep an open mind though, and must not think that just because a women posses one/some/most/all of these traits doesn't mean that she's not worthy of being loved.

Now Alexxxx's post.. well.. :rolleyes:

No it doesnt thats true, i think all types of women need to get a chance, no matter what they or who they are... i think a chance is needed to judge and know and mostly to be fare...

Same goes to men, but this topic is for women

:)

Edited by TOA

avoid girls who have a lot of bad things to say about other women... or a lot of bad things to say about the men in their past (esply if there's no occasion naman to be dishing criticisms)

chances are, she'd also project her innate insecurity on you when your relationship (in whatever form) turns sour...

and of course, badmouth you a lot!!!

and of course, avoid women who get entertained at other people's expense :) lalo na if she's using other women as pyschological punching bag...

you don't want any woman with a lot of baggage

unless ofcourse, it's only for sex :D