Women To Avoid - merged thread

Una ko tinitignan sa guy ung hands, syempre pogi points pag maganda and malambot, pag hindi kahit cute pa sya, deadma. :lol: turn off din pag madumi yung toenails, yucckkk! :sick:

sweetie, pag maganda at malambot kamay vading yan.... ang gusto nyan sawa nde tahong. :P :lol:

:boo:

Napakashallow naman ng pwet mo, sana syinota mo tapos sinabihan mo na gupitan nya MBI nya, o kaya binil mo ng scissors sa ilong. ;)

Turn off sa guy ang

Me putok, :sick: (ni ayaw ko sila lapitan)

me halitosis

madungis

at bopol

hehehe, sorry if my thin skin offends you :)

Still though I like to accept girls as they are. If I have to go changing them, then they're aren't the same person right, and despite the fact that it is cosmetic or physical changes, they're still artificial. It is really different, if it comes from the person and not a forced or requested change.

sweetie, pag maganda at malambot kamay vading yan.... ang gusto nyan sawa nde tahong. :P :lol:

:boo:

U sure about this? I dated a guy before na malambot kamay pero he's not bading naman, he's manyak pa nga eh. :lol:

boys boys boys always have complains about girls... Have you ask ur selves kng ano complain nmin sa inyo... Hehehe!!! Peace...  :P  :P  :lol:

hahahahhaha.i bliv me thread po ata para dun.fish tayo.

articulate...........maarteng makulit.

Edited by arrow

Congratulations,

Talagang ginawa nyo na science ang thread na ito

So it's a given that girls should be meticulous when it comes to hygiene.

On the physical side, everyone has their bias to what really counts.

i have this rule of thumb that I look first at a girl's feet, my reason is that if she's keeps her toes clean then it follows that she keeps the rest of her body clean. Second, she should'nt be literally bathing in perfume, scents in moderation will do. Although I prefer girls with long hair, her hair should be neat and maintained. Third, a great smile is one with clean teeth and fresh breath. And another list, but for me forementioned things count big time. So if your'e an average looker but qualify in all of the above, your'e a plus in my book.