Women To Avoid - merged thread

My friends told me to avoid my current GF which has (2 sons different dad). I chose to stay with her aside from the fact that she satisfies my needs when it comes to love making. She really needs my help in almost every aspect. I actually fell in love with her more when I saw how strong she is....

Though my wallet cries I really think she's worth the risk....

I really hope I'm right.

• 2 weeks later...

paasang plastic. yung simula sweet, malambing, mabait. ipapakita na ganun sya. tapos sa bigla 360 reverse ugali. bitchy na di mo alam anong kasalanan mong nagawa. worst they don't care if you get hurt. babastusin ka pa kahit ikaw na ang kumbaba. never again

AVOID women who ask money from you , it doesnt matter what reason.............. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: .... RED FLAG na yan 100%

I so really did this. A teammate of mine nangutang sa kin tapos after nabayaran panay na ang dikit at paramdam nung gaga. May syota pa yun so dedma to the max ko sya haha... basag na basag ang ego ni girl.

• 2 weeks later...

My friends told me to avoid my current GF which has (2 sons different dad). I chose to stay with her aside from the fact that she satisfies my needs when it comes to love making. She really needs my help in almost every aspect. I actually fell in love with her more when I saw how strong she is....

Though my wallet cries I really think she's worth the risk....

I really hope I'm right.

I admire you're being a hero. It's your choice. Pero think well. Think very well. Use your head above, and not the head below. :D Don't let the pleasure of your sexual encounters cloud your mind with the idea of love, being a hero, and wanting to help her. That's the difficulty when you start having sex, especially if the sex is really good and pleasurable. (She appears to be very well experienced with several guys already.)

Sex clouds the mind! It confuses, blinds objectivity, and makes decision-making difficult.

Edited by jgc813
  • Like (+1) 1