• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Could anyone provide the process and requirements on how to patent a business name and logo?

Appreciate the help!

Business name should be registered at DTI. Go to DTI office in your district. Logo isn't patentable. It should be registered as a trademark with the IPO. Go to www.ipophil.gov.ph.but it should be registered as business name first before trademark registration.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
gud pm po! my friend and I are going to venture on a computer parts and sales business po sana. I just want to know what are the things I need together with the pros and cons po. I'm making a business plan about this I just need to get some insights.. salamat po sa mga magrereply... ^_^

You would need to estimate the most likely sales volume your business can generate, given your location and traffic (important if you are more on retail), the market you are targetting and the level of competition you will encounter. You will want to know how much initial investment you need to get the business up and running and the cost to run the business (operational costs). Other things you need - determine what kind of organization setup you need (single prop, corp, etc), a marketing plan and a lot of common sense.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
mga sirs, ask ko lang. saan at sino pwede ko kontakin pag gusto kong kumuha ng pwesto sa MRT para sa food cart biz? salamat po.

may sumagot po ba sayo nito?

i suddenly got interested. if may sumagot naman po sayo, paki-refer din ako. :)

• 2 weeks later...
i am looking for someone to be a partner with a business that is fun and guys really love. hehe. d2 beer house pero malapit dun. i just need some money then kayo na patakbo. i will just get have a share sa profit. pm nyo po ako asap... thanks

---------

I'm putting up a national mega-event this december/09, a gathering of 8k-12k members will converge in central luzon. Proceeds of the event will help street children and scholarschip funds. Need a partner for a 500k seed money. ilyong5@yahoo.com ilyong5@hotmail.com