What Do You Miss Doing?

• 3 weeks later...

i miss basking in the attention of a partner who is not ashamed to show that she desires me

i miss flirting and fondling my girl whenever i think i can get away with it as well as when i know someone else might see

i miss being able to caress my woman just because her creamy skin is within reach

i miss immersing myself in the act of lavishing foreplay upon her that develops into a heady bout of passion

i miss that spark of pride in my skills as a lover when i recognize how much i am pleasing her with everything at my disposal

i miss the silken feel of a girls moist arousal of which i am the cause

i miss tasting said moist arousal upon my tongue as i run it along her soft and warm nether lips

i miss knowing that i have read my girl well and that i can do next to no wrong while i control and lead and manipulate our bodies with the aim of bringing us pleasure

i miss the mutual torturous delight a couple experiences when he rubs his erect d1ck between the folds of her slick aroused pussy lips

i miss hearing her beg for me to penetrate her while i do that

i miss the satisfied gasp of delight she can not help but utter when i suddenly thrust my member fully and deeply inside of her

i miss grasping her arms by the crook of her elbows as i begin moving in and out of her with varying stokes that serve to start bringing her enjoyment upwards

i miss lifting up her ass as a consequence of putting her legs upon my shoulders while i deep-dick her up and upwards beyond the brink of orgasm

i miss looking upon her face when she is well and truly caught up in the throes of her climax that i aim to prolong by doing her hard and fast by just fcuking her

• Like (+1) 1

I miss my old work gang wherein we used to travel and hang around a lot and talk about stuff like girls, basketball or play poker. When you're young, you always tend to take for granted certain things and simply assume that there's always tomorrow and that everything lasts forever. Well, the group has been scattered at various parts of the globe now and it feels like an eternity from the last time that the group was complete.