San ka nagpunta last night? San Ka Punta Tonight?

You've posted in krunchaway's thread "Saan ka Punta Tonight?"... how did it go? Doon ka ba talaga nagpunta o was there any change of plans? :rolleyes:

So now I bring you this thread, a sort of follow-up thread to the krunchman's... let's just see how the night went for our fellow MTC'ers.... Post away! B)

Aha! Another victimable thread! :lol:

I WAS AT THE MICHAEL BUBLE CONCERT!!! With my two flat center 5k-worth seats!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!

Don't even attempt to meet with me anytime within the week, mga dudes. I AM NEVER EVER SHUTTING UP ABOUT MICHAEL BUBLE!!!

FR... The show started 9pm (8pm on the tickets). We had damn good seats. We were two rows away from the stage so Michael was this close. (Oooh, hot!) I realized we had really good seats when I saw where the more high-profile people were seated. Martin Nievera was seating on a stool (he got up and sang two songs by the way, one of them a duet of For Once in My Life with Michael himself). Ces Drilon couldn't even see half the stage. Richard Gomez, and Jim Paredes were still a number of rows behind me. Point is, I had good seats.

Michael was quite the performer. He sang 9 out of 11 cuts from his album... Let me enumerate them. I think I remember the order they were sang. Moondance, The Wazy You Look tonight, Fever, Kissing a Fool, Sway, For Once in My Life, I Miss You, That's All, How Can You Mend A Broken Heart, Come Fly With Me. His last song was All of Me, which is not in the album. He did an encore because the people wouldn't leave and I would personally drag him out of the backstage to do another song. And him being absolutely in love with me, he went back out and did Crazy Little Thing Called Love and My Funny Valentine.

Oooooh, hot. Just recounting the night makes me warm and fuzzy all over.

Anyway, for the trivia. Dimit3 was part of the security crew, he tried to get me an autographed CD. Didn't work out though, but like I care!!! Again, I had one of the best seats in the house that night. I wouldn't mind walking home. Michael Buble is one of the most charming performers I've ever watched. He sings (don't even get me started on his voice) like he's just singing to you. He makes you feel like he's singling you out and you're all that's there, alone with his serenade. (ooohh, warm and fuzzy again) He was really funny, sometimes we felt like we were in a stand-up-comedy-pseudo-jazz-concert. He kept on singing Mr. Swabe (hoy hoy hoy, hoy hoy hoy!) all through out the night in between songs, it was hilarious!

Okay, okay, mahaba na. Sorry. Just need to get this out. And it's out.

I am sooooooooooooooo happy. *sniff*

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

dami ko sanang plans.. may nagaaya ng coffee.. may nagaaya sa manila eb... pero napagod na ko s work the whole day so umuwi na lang ako... nag rain check...

pero yung pasimuno ng thread na to, palagay ko he got more than what he planned and hoped for! :D

:P peaceeeeeeeee