• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Lasik Surgery

brentley

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 12:58 AM, mochafrappe1 said:

I availed this and one of the best decision I made in my life. Wish I got it sooner. My eye grade before surgery was 550/650

Great to hear. I'm looking to push through with this procedure next month. Just had my assessment a few days ago. How are your eyes recovering? 

• 1 month later...

Yesterday, I was taken to the ER because while working at home, I felt a sudden eye pain like as if an insect got stuck in my eye. I tried to look for it, wash it and do the cold compress, apparently, it didn't work.

I went to Medical City and was assisted immediately. Upon checking out what was happening, the only issue was my eyes was dry or they said I have a Dry Eye Syndrome. 

What's weird is that, it was too sudden. I was advised to buy a lubricant and that's it. 

I have been putting the prescribed lubricant eye drop but the pain is still the same till now.

Should I go back or when will the pain be eased?

20220922_001357.jpg

3 hours ago, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

Yesterday, I was taken to the ER because while working at home, I felt a sudden eye pain like as if an insect got stuck in my eye. I tried to look for it, wash it and do the cold compress, apparently, it didn't work.

I went to Medical City and was assisted immediately. Upon checking out what was happening, the only issue was my eyes was dry or they said I have a Dry Eye Syndrome. 

What's weird is that, it was too sudden. I was advised to buy a lubricant and that's it. 

I have been putting the prescribed lubricant eye drop but the pain is still the same till now.

Should I go back or when will the pain be eased?

20220922_001357.jpg

Hi madam, take a lot of rest, try to avoid gadgets for now to prevent eye strain, try to sleep a lot. Hoping you'll get well the soonest. Take care

I've been using Hyabak eye lubricant for 4 days straight and my left eye that had the issue last time still kinda feels like there's a bit of dirt stuck in my eye but from what I noticed, my vision seemed to have improved a whole lot. I don't make my eye smaller anymore whenever I look far and my vision improved! As in it improved. From 375L I think... assuming it improved... it felt like as id my eyesight is now 250L.

• 3 weeks later...

Sharing, I had lasik in 2010 so 12 years of clear 20/20 vision na. Dry eyes never went away though, evey day I wake up without opening my eyes. Natuto na after a while, mapupuwing ako sa sarili ko kong eyelids if I suddenly open eyes. For some reason I need to walk around for about 3 minutes for my eyes to start lubricating, so ang routine - wake-up like a blind person kapa-kapa papauntang CR to pee, by the time naka wiwi na pwede na buksan mata.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/15/2022 at 11:21 PM, mharky said:

been searching the web for the best yet budget value lasik, any suggestions. so far price range i've checked 60k - 300k TIA

I had the surgery done at the American eye center. Perfect !