Your Favorite Basketball Position?

Eddy Syet

• 6 months later...
Center ako palagi noong high school and college years ko pero mas comportable ako sa No. 3 spot or small forward positiion as I really hate banging bodies (with the center of the other team) in trying to score and get the rebound....

---

nice one man!

pareho tayo. Dami kasing options pag Small Forward ka. Nakalimutan ko banggitin si Grant Hill. Husay nung prime niya. Too bad he bursted his ACL. I still find him reliable pero siyempre not as good as before.

---

nice one man!

pareho tayo. Dami kasing options pag Small Forward ka. Nakalimutan ko banggitin si Grant Hill. Husay nung prime niya. Too bad he bursted his ACL. I still find him reliable pero siyempre not as good as before.

And if I may add, I don't have the physique to bang bodies but since ako ang pinaka-matangkad (at least back then) center ako pero nagtataka ang mga team mates ko dahil instead of taking it strong or post-up I would opt to take a bank shot (from 10-15) feet away na master ko noon (parang 'yung mga pa-banda o bank shot ni Telan) hehe..

PF-C. eversince high school till now, mas madalas na center pa ako. im only 5'10". i love defending bigger guys. especially pag post up. there's this basketball leagu na sinalihan namin. 6'4" yata yung binabantayan ko! damn! sakit sa katawan. but well, i manage to let him score 4 points all through out the game.

• 8 months later...

my sister was a varsity college player, playing center. my brother was a varsity player playing guard, I played forward but was not good enough for varsity play. another brother played good and being the tallest was not in a varsity,,,,we played in neighborhood games PUSTAHAN, with our sister in our team...of course our opponents complained because they could not rough-up my sis, hehehehe. most of the time we won....in the end they saw our gimik , then nobody wanted to play with us.