For those who have been to sagada can you please help me make an itinerary of travel, i would like to go there with my wife but i dont know where to start, can you pls identify tourist spots and hours that may be alloted each spot. Pls include also contact persons for the accomodation. thank you very much :mtc:

For those who have been to sagada can you please help me make an itinerary of travel, i would like to go there with my wife but i dont know where to start, can you pls identify tourist spots and hours that may be alloted each spot. Pls include also contact persons for the accomodation. thank you very much :mtc:

Hotel: St Joseph, rate starts at 1k up depending on type of room, may resto n sa loob nito but i suggest bring ur own (BBQ pwede dito)

Note: get a guide dun sa bgry hall mas mura (anyway u can arrange it when u register there upon arrival)

First day: Big falls lang sked nyo kc matinding hiking to

Second day: Caving, hanging coffins, echo valley etc..magkklapit lang to

Try: Pinikpikan (chicken) and Yougurt Haus

Food: Dala n lang kayo kc wla gano mabibili rito unless u prefer vegetables and fish. wlang 7/11 dito and may curfew ng 8pm ata.

..and: master your english skills puro inglesero dito magugulat kc, fluent lahat cila..

• 2 weeks later...

Kung parang Baguio lang distance nito sarap bumalik every summer, yun lang ang complain ko, mayalo kasi talaga :D

Pero kung hindi ka pa nakakapunta sulit naman, masasarap pa ang pagkain lalo na sa Yogurt House :cool:

Regarding sa curfew, alam ko kapag holy week medyo lenient sila dito, pero more or less naman matutulog ka na lang sa gabi dahil sa pagod,

maaga din kasi dapat gumising kung gusto mo mag caving or big falls para hindi matao at hindi mainit.

Guys,

Question lang po before i go to Sagada.

How's the drinking water in Sagada? Is it potable?

What is the appropriate attire & foot wear?

What are the essential things that I should not forget to bring?

How much is the budget for a 3 days & 2 nights vacation here?

Any more tips for a first timer in Sagada? Tips on Hotel/Resto/Must-See-Sites/Etc. ?

Thanks a lot.

:mtc:

Edited by Tommy_Cruz
Guys,

Question lang po before i go to Sagada.

How's the drinking water in Sagada? Is it potable?

What is the appropriate attire & foot wear?

What are the essential things that I should not forget to bring?

How much is the budget for a 3 days & 2 nights vacation here?

Any more tips for a first timer in Sagada? Tips on Hotel/Resto/Must-See-Sites/Etc. ?

Thanks a lot.

:mtc:

Not sure kung pwede inumin ng deretcho, pero nagpapakulo kami para sure,

Regarding sa attire, advisable yung magiging comfortable ka kasi madaming lakaran dito, shorts at tsinelas lang ok na...

Pero dapat matibay tsinelas mo para magsurvive sa cave...

Regarding the budget, dala ka na lang 5K para sure, mahal din kasi mga pagkain dito, normally 100+, pero masasarap naman lalo na sa Yogurt House!

Kung gusto niyo makatipid pwede kayo magluto, may market naman malapit lang

Not sure kung pwede inumin ng deretcho, pero nagpapakulo kami para sure,

Regarding sa attire, advisable yung magiging comfortable ka kasi madaming lakaran dito, shorts at tsinelas lang ok na...

Pero dapat matibay tsinelas mo para magsurvive sa cave...

Regarding the budget, dala ka na lang 5K para sure, mahal din kasi mga pagkain dito, normally 100+, pero masasarap naman lalo na sa Yogurt House!

Kung gusto niyo makatipid pwede kayo magluto, may market naman malapit lang

Thanks a lot. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May resto sa st. joseph, sa alam ko di pwede magpaluto dun. ;)

On potable water, bring your own bottled water or buy na lng dun sa mga stores dun to be sure. :lol:

Sites too see... hanging coffins at echo valley, big falls, small falls, underground river, caves - Sumaguing and Lumiang, Kiltepan view, Mt Ampucao. :D

Went there last summer and stayed at Rock Inn. The owners are very accomodating! The place is just awesome. We were lucky to have a very friendly guide with us. Sumaguing cave was very tricky. It gave me, an experience mountaineer, problems. Saludo ako sa mga guides namin! Last but not the least, MaryJane was cheap and easy to find! Not to mention it was the best MJ ever since my PurpHaze days in Cali

• 2 weeks later...

For those na nagbabalak mag-spelunking, try looking for the pioneer cavers. Sila yung mga Igorot na talagang in-explore yung mga caves and who are trying to discover some more. If you're lucky enough, you will find somebody who can take you to an end-to-end cave exploration, lasting for 5 hours (pasok kayo ng Lumiang and labas kayo sa Sumaguing). Total workout!

Not for the faint of heart though. This one will bring you to the edge! So edged that the town hall would not allow the exploration itself.

But the Igorots know the way, and they are damn good at it!

Best place to go now, since the Bumod-ok Falls is alive and gushing. Me piyesta pa ata dun this December.