Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

Just want to share my experience with my ex recently.

So nasa manila ako to visit my mother. Then habang nag lilinis ako ng mga kalat sa bahay, nakita ko yung mga love letters na bigay ng mga ex ko. Well most of it is galing from this certain ex. So pinicturan ko and post it on fb with a caption of "may nahalukay na time capsule"

Then the next day nag message si certain ex. Sabi niya nasa manila siya, kamusta daw ako, parents ko. Mga usual stuff. Then she asked me if im busy. Sabi ko hindi. She asked if we can meet on this u belt university kasi dun siya nag aaral ng masteral at dun din kasi nagwowork parents ko. Hehe

So sabi ko nung una ayaw ko. Pero pinilit niya ko then i said yes.

Then ayun nga nagkita kami. Nung una sabi niya within the university lang kami kakain at magstay perk nung nagkita kami sabi niya sundan lang daw niya ako kung san ko gusto.

Iniisip niyo sa motel kami pupunta? Haha. Pero hindi. Nag SM lang kami. While papasok ng SM. Hinawakan ko kamay niya at ng holding hands. Di naman siya pumalag. So ayun kumain lang kami at hinatid ko siya.then nung pa sakay na siya ng jeep is kiniss ko siya sa lips then nagsabi siya ng i love you pero nakatalikod na ako nun at di ko napansin

Naulit pa pagkikita namin at ayun may nangyari na sa amin. May anak na siya at may BF din siya. So technically ako yung kabit.i asked her kung bakit siya nakikipag third party sa akin knowing na indi siya ganon.she told me na she wants to give us a chance daw kasi ako daw first love niya at nung nag break kami wala kami closure. So ayun. Enjoy lang daw muna namin ung isat isa. Thou medyo nakakramdam ako ng selos pag alam mong mag kasama sila ng bf niya at may nangyayari din. Well thats life.

• 2 weeks later...

Nakoo.... real talk!

This happened to me with the very first girl i have ever loved... i was still in school during that time!

She was perfect! angelic and wild! She is everything in the world to me...

We were deeply in love and life was good to me :)
one day... i saved most of my money just to treat her to a grand date! i was so excited!

But... what i got was a life shattering news...

She was getting married with someone else.... the next day...

She had a very very rich boyfriend who gave her everything she ever wanted...
the only thing she couldn't have.. was the love i gave her...

She never told me and thought that i would just be a disposable boy toy!
She was very wrong...

It was the hardest thing ever! she had to choose between love or money!
She couldn't decide...

It was I who decided for her... i left and did everything so she would hate me to the guts!

Her husband to be, found out about me... and he said that he would offer her to me if she would be happy...

He was such a gentleman! i was astonished!

But i told him... you were her first love and you could offer her the world! all i can offer is love, but that alone can't give her a good life...

In the end, i left... but i was happy in a way... because my decision during that time gave her a bright future! even with someone else...

She didn't see me, but she knew i was there... i came to her wedding just hiding in the corner just to see her in her happiest moment...

sometimes sacrifice is a form of love as well...

Edited by Lordjapz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Genuinely happy for her.

I had a chance to talk to her (fb messenger) after she had a new boyfriend. I congratulated her and talk how they met, how happy she is and i apologized for any shortcomings i had when we were together.

All is good until our convo turned to reminiscing old memories... which proceeded to remembering some intimate stuff.

Surprisingly, she can still remember all the stuff we did, the convo got so steamy that at the end, she said that we shouldnt be talking about these stuff anymore (i can feel that she was turned on).

We bid our goodbyes and since then, have not talked yet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...