Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

When i saw my ex gf with someone new, i was surprised, then i felt bad then i realized why am i thinking of the good times i had with her? its just making me miserable, i started thinking about the bad times we had, the crap she put me through and the reason we broke up. I felt better after thinking about the bad times we had and i said to myself, good that she found someone new and good luck to the guy. Props if he can keep up with her and you'll need the luck if you need it. then i felt better and moved on. i was at peace and it didn't bother me anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

Move on dont dwell on the past. Madali sabihin mahirap gawin specially if he holds a special place in your heart.

A few months ago, yan din po ang sinasabi ko lagi. Its always hard to say goodbye to yesterday. At tama ka mahirap talaga pakawalan ang taong may lugar sa puso mo. Pero share ko na lang natutunan ko.

1. When your heart is broken, or still trying to recover, never use it. Utak talaga gagamitin, at huwag yung puso dahil ipapahamak ka lang nyan lalo. The first few stages of a breakup is really about will power

2. In order to move on, you must be willing to let go of both good and bad memories. Marami kasi satin gusto ipreserve ang magagandang alala. But recently I learned that it sometimes hurts more to cling on to good memories, because it will make you wanna go back to the past which you can't do. Its better talaga to focus na lang on making better memories ahead.

Isipin mo na lang maam parang childhood lang yan. Maraming magagandang alala, pero nasa nakaraan na at di na pwede balikan. Kasi lumaki na tayo, nagkaisip, kinailangan magtrabaho.

Kaya importante talaga while trying to recover, completely cut your ex off sa buhay mo. Dapat talaga walang communication, at hindi mo dapat malaman ang nangyayari sa buhay nya. It really helped a lot in my case. I stopped being friends with her and completely cut her off. Mas bumilis yung healing process ko.

• 2 months later...

I sort of had a preview we were still in a relationship then, when the company's end of year party host invited her on stage to play match maker with the guest host, she gladly played along as if I was not there. I walked out of the party. Till now my chest feels so heavy and my feet and fingers feel numb when I remember it. So rang sakit.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...