Apple iPhone

• 2 weeks later...

guys ingat-ingat lang kayo kung naka postpaid kayo at hindi kayo naka unlimited surf. Better turn off your data centers. There are some apps that when used, will connect to internet without confirmation.

Na-bill ako ng globe ng 6k for the first two weeks after the cut-off period dahil sa internet usage. Mabuti na lang binigyan nila ako ng amnesty dahil misinformed ako regarding the iphones internet connection.

guys and gals,

my Iphone recently went dead battery because I was outside and had no where to charge,. then when i went home, I charged it for an hour but it doesn't open, I tried doing the hard reset (pressing the top button and the home button) but to no avail..

any other ideas i can use?? i am currently restoring it through the I TUNES channel,

any other ideas are much appreciated....

:)

guys and gals,

my Iphone recently went dead battery because I was outside and had no where to charge,. then when i went home, I charged it for an hour but it doesn't open, I tried doing the hard reset (pressing the top button and the home button) but to no avail..

any other ideas i can use?? i am currently restoring it through the I TUNES channel,

is your iphone jailbreaked? cuz if it is you have to install a new ios that is jailbreaked also and you have to have the correct pROGRAM to make it work..it happened once to my phone but was able to manage getting it back to life..

guys and gals,

try mo punta dun sa forum where iPhone owners and enthusiasts meet. member din kasi ako dun. very helpful ung mga tao dun. pm me for details. baka kasi di pwede dito magadvertise ng ibang site eh happy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

guys and gals,

This issue is common with devices using lithium-ion batteries. L-ion batteries do not like to be discharged completely. If you insist on working the device beyond the lowest state-of-charge point (usually when the device automatically goes into sleep mode) the battery will be obedient and give you power but it will be at the cost of battery life. I have had to deal with fully flat batteries in iPhones and I have discovered that keeping them on the charger for up to three hours can bring them back. However, I think you must use the original Apple iPhone charger because I suspect it has a way of communicating with the charge protection circuit of the battery. Most Apple batteries come with a chip that will disable it to prevent further damage but only the Apple charger can tell the battery that it is okay to come back. I don't know this for sure but I strongly suspect it because a universal China charger failed to revive a phone once but it came back when the Apple unit was used.

If you have a battery problem, using an iTunes restore will not help. If on the other hand, your phone refuses to start because you bricked it doing a flubbed unlock or jairbreak procedure, sorry na lang. You now have a very expensive paperweight. I have seen some shops claiming to be able to revive bricked iPhones. You can try them but they like to charge upwards of P1000 for the service and I have not really seen one succeed.

bought the iphone4 unlocked and jailbroken and so far no problems pa naman. EXCEEEEPPPPTTTT!. nailaglag ko sya minsan pero mababa lang naman (mga 3ft i think?). pag

tingin ko crack/basag kagad screen nya. apparently the old 3gs are cracked proof but not scratch proof (Dropped my old 3gs lots of times already). and the 4g's are scratched proof

(its glass) but not cracked proof. tried buying online for a replacement screen kasi nakita ko sa youtube na madali lang pala palitan yung screen. and this is the point na i will warn

you guys NOT to buy those replacement screen ONLY because its basically useless which cost around 30USD. buy the COMPLETE screen with the retina, lcd and screen all fused

together which cost around 100USD. you can replace it yourself. dami sa youtube 'how to' guides. kaya sa may mga iphone4 lagay na tayo plastic screen and casings kasi fragile

ang phone natin.

bought the iphone4 unlocked and jailbroken and so far no problems pa naman. EXCEEEEPPPPTTTT!. nailaglag ko sya minsan pero mababa lang naman (mga 3ft i think?). pag

tingin ko crack/basag kagad screen nya. apparently the old 3gs are cracked proof but not scratch proof (Dropped my old 3gs lots of times already). and the 4g's are scratched proof

(its glass) but not cracked proof. tried buying online for a replacement screen kasi nakita ko sa youtube na madali lang pala palitan yung screen. and this is the point na i will warn

you guys NOT to buy those replacement screen ONLY because its basically useless which cost around 30USD. buy the COMPLETE screen with the retina, lcd and screen all fused

together which cost around 100USD. you can replace it yourself. dami sa youtube 'how to' guides. kaya sa may mga iphone4 lagay na tayo plastic screen and casings kasi fragile

ang phone natin.

korek ka jan bro kelangan talaga eh maganda ang casing ng iphone. i bought ung belkin casing, may rubber na and then may hard plastic pa sa labas, i think 1,200 ung price nun. for some reasons, i tried to throw my phone inside my room, sa hard floor to ha at walang carpet o kung anuman, ayun buti di nabasag or anumang damage.. nakakaiyak kung masisira lang hehe bye bye 40thou

korek ka jan bro kelangan talaga eh maganda ang casing ng iphone. i bought ung belkin casing, may rubber na and then may hard plastic pa sa labas, i think 1,200 ung price nun. for some reasons, i tried to throw my phone inside my room, sa hard floor to ha at walang carpet o kung anuman, ayun buti di nabasag or anumang damage.. nakakaiyak kung masisira lang hehe bye bye 40thou

Yup. protective covers are a good investment na ren lalo na saken na clumsy, kaso too late na for me.. although mababa lang yung pagkakabagsak ng phone ko i think nakantuhan ata kaya ayun basag. kaya ngayon no compromises na ko pagdating sa phone ko.. Ouch sa bulsa talaga not to mention hassle pa. :(