Whats Your Current Car?

do u guys think its good to have the innova 2016 as my first car?im still on the process of saving, got at least half a mil.hoping i could get to 1 mil before they launch the new innova.or is there a more "sulit car" for 1 mil. im also eyeing the crv,fortuner.cx5.forester.if only the other brands offer diesel engines i would have jump in even if its a tad more than 1 mil.inputs ill greatly appreciate.

What are your primary purposes for the vehicle? People carrier? Off-road duties? etc...

why is your maximimum resolution only 640x480 on photobucket? it was like a grabbed message board pic.

ya nga ej_qn eh I grabbed lang from message board kasi I was so inggit eh. eto may isa pa ako nagrab na pic oh

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/doslirio/anti%20troll_zpsbgpnyz9b.jpg

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/doslirio/anti%20troll%202_zps7l60n7f6.jpg

Edited by r35gtr

do u guys think its good to have the innova 2016 as my first car?im still on the process of saving, got at least half a mil.hoping i could get to 1 mil before they launch the new innova.or is there a more "sulit car" for 1 mil. im also eyeing the crv,fortuner.cx5.forester.if only the other brands offer diesel engines i would have jump in even if its a tad more than 1 mil.inputs ill greatly appreciate.

As a fellow motorist, I do not advice you on getting a new car right away. if its your first car, chances are you are a new driver. malaki ang chance na mabangga at malaspag lang. I am not saying that you are a bad driver.

Innova is a very comfortable car, get the diesel automatic model. stay away from flood cars

Actually I'm already driving for 10 years now.mostly driven manuals.had a kia van.now I have a six wheeler truck so I don't think I'm a bad driver.never had major accident with the truck.hard to move steering wheel and low clutch.still manage. Not my own car though.Back to my question. U seem to be leaning towards innova.have u seen the specs of the 2016 model.very enticing.but again.they don't offer discounts on new models just like the new hilux.and the fact that Toyota phils downgrades our Phil version.I might have to wait another two years to get the price and specs that I want from Toyota.the other players on the other hand such as the cx5 ford escape forrester xv are fully equipped. But all run on petrol.a big downer for me.though there are diesels such as the i20crossport Chevy trax.some even have vgt.but most of them are forgettable because our market don't go for them. I would have wanted the adventure or crosswind because of their space and versatility but they have Jurassic engines and no consideration for safety as both don't have airbags abs.should I play the waiting game? Or someone out there has an idea of an mpv sized diesel powered car with srs abs vgt?are Korean cars good in the long haul? They offer what I've stated above but I'm afraid to take the risk.

You can not go wrong with an innova pero why wait for two years? para bago ang unit then you will forgo the convenience of driving one now? I also have an innova diesel. Gusto ko kasi kasya ang pamilya ko, puede mag grocery, pang sundo airport , etc. and ang resalve value is maganda, you can sell it half the price after using it for 4 years.

yung mga chevy kasi and hyundai, the resale is really bad although chances are mas maganda ang interior ng mga ito kaysa toyota.

you have been driving na pala for 10 years so kayang kaya mo na mag alaga ng kotse.

• 2 weeks later...