Whats Your Current Car?

Boss andrewfordmedina,

Bro ang galing ng ride mo. Local ba yan? Magkano pa ba ang presyo pag ganyan pa kaganda. I hope you don't mind. I would love to have one tapos bihisan. Thanks and have a great day.

Local lang ito bro. Bought it from a departing seaman for P260K. Kami na lang nagbihis.

I'll try to get a pic of the trunk and the interior para kita niyo at magka-idea din yung may gusto.

Thanks man! :cool:

Local lang ito bro. Bought it from a departing seaman for P260K. Kami na lang nagbihis.

I'll try to get a pic of the trunk and the interior para kita niyo at magka-idea din yung may gusto.

Thanks man! :cool:

Thank you bro. I appreciate it. Hopefully makabili rin ako pag nakaipon na at pag nakauwi na ako. Toyota ba ang mas matibay at the same time ay maporma? Again thanks sa reply bro. Have a great day.

[Thank you bro. I appreciate it. Hopefully makabili rin ako pag nakaipon na at pag nakauwi na ako. Toyota ba ang mas matibay at the same time ay maporma? Again thanks sa reply bro. Have a great day.

well, I can only speak of Toyota. I haven't had a chance to own other brands of cars as of yet. But on my experience, Totoya offers a wide array of spare parts at very affordable prices....dami rin available sa market na mods n kits para mabihisan mo siya.

For parts, of course, there are original certified parts either from Toyota or from other reputable supply shops. There are also widely available "replacement" parts that come from Taiwan, Japan, Germany, and Italy. And finally, the ever more cheap "surplus" in the areas of Banawe in QC, Evangelista in Pasay/Makati area, the Blumenttrit and Sta Cruz areas, and Bacoor in Cavite.

And then when it comes to the time that you'd like to sell it for an upgrade, the prices are not that low compared to mazda's but not too high compared to honda's.

• 1 month later...