Whats Your Current Car?

• 1 month later...
guys you have some very exotic cars. you all must be quite loaded.

i just have a boring 2003 camry and i find it difficult to find places to drive it. in nearly 4 years, i have only been able to clock 16000 kms.

but what i really want to ask is that does anyone here have an infinity G35? when we moved to manila, i was all set on getting a four door version. but no one including nissan would import it for me. this was my watered down crush. the car i would have loved to have would be an accura nsx with hard top. but that has to stay in my dreams...

i have a g35 and tried shipping it in pnas but i heard some bad stuff with their customs 100% service and some other fees they can just kiss my ass , instead i just bought me a used sti there. you really like the 4 door? how old are you?

Edited by rudepnoy4
Driving a nice car in Pinas is asking yourself to get robbed or even killed.

i dont think so... it really depends how you carry yourself. if you have a flashy car then kupal ka, you'll most likely get the wrong attention and really bad vibes.

i've been around in some exotics and i've never had any problems :thumbsupsmiley:

more often than not, it's how you carry yourself...

Edited by Noypi.RAKISTA
My sister bought a 2007 Lexus IS 350 in the US last week. How is the performance of your car so far ?

it's a fun car to drive 0-60 4.9 sec new info from car n driver...i didnt have any info about the car until one day i felt like buying a new car and test drove it about a month after it came out..i bought it that day hehhehe that's how much i was impressed by it....have 18,000 miles on it and by 20,000 miles i think im gonna need new tires....worth the buck....it's smooth easily goes over 100 miles/hr and it doesnt feel like your'e going that fast.....overall it's a good buy ...but i have my eyes on the IS-F V8 version that's coming out in '08....400hp compared to the IS350's 306 hp ..that should be fun. go check out www.clublexus.com

it's a fun car to drive 0-60 4.9 sec new info from car n driver...i didnt have any info about the car until one day i felt like buying a new car and test drove it about a month after it came out..i bought it that day hehhehe that's how much i was impressed by it....have 18,000 miles on it and by 20,000 miles i think im gonna need new tires....worth the buck....it's smooth easily goes over 100 miles/hr and it doesnt feel like your'e going that fast.....overall it's a good buy ...but i have my eyes on the IS-F V8 version that's coming out in '08....400hp compared to the IS350's 306 hp ..that should be fun. go check out www.clublexus.com

Thanks for the info. She was deciding whether to buy a BMW328xi or the Lexus IS350. I was inclined to go with the BMW because I like the new body design of the bimmer.