Whats Your Current Car?

current daily drivers:

1. 1994 nissan sentra b13 (GA16DE) with stage 1 modifications. saving up to have an engine and tranny swap to an SR18DE or SR20DE in the near future.

2. 1968 VW Beetle 1500 (time-shared with my sister) :D

dream car:

1999 nissan skyline GT-R R34 (imagine a stock engine that can go to 276bhp at 6800rpm and accelerates from 0 to 60 in around 5.2 secs!) :blush:

hhhmmm... a nissan b13 SE-R (SR20DET) or a silvia would also be nice :lol:

Replaced the exhaust with a 2.5-inch mandrel bent, stainless steel system customfitted by Mang Tony of SMT in Zapote St., Makati, and then wrapped all high heat components in ThermoTec ceramic tape....

never knew they can already do mandrel bends at SMT... kahit Fremuff, crush bent pa lang. check ko nga ulit one of these days. :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have a Mitsubishi Spacewagon, '97 model ata, kakabangga ko lang sa SLEX last Sunday and wasak taillight ko, basag yung salamin sa gilid at yupi yung right backside, hindi mabuksan yung pinto sa likod tsaka yung sa gilid. How much do you think will it cost to fix it? Pwera sa casa ha, di ko afford.

I love my Spacewagon, I hope I can save it. Please heed this cry.