Better Than Viag

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the late FR, acquired a couple of this product from sir mainyuck last week and tried it last weekend. what would i say is, this product "YANSHI" worked for me "TREMENDOUSLY" (wait!!! am i used the correct term?) yes!!! it works TREMENDOUSLY. Ive done 6 rounds in 6 hours, prolong my ejaculation and can recover in a couple of minutes, mabuti na lang we are on the same side of my partner.

advise ko lang sa mga gagamit nito kailangan physically fit or well sexercise for you to enjoy and your partner would also like a long ang everlasting sex or else uuwi ka ng matigas parin si junior hahahaha!!!

side effect, ahhhh! a little headache but a paracetamol can lessen the pain.

btw, im 40yo already.

sir mainyuck expect my orders soon!

salamat!

sorry for the late FR, acquired a couple of this product from sir mainyuck last week and tried it last weekend. what would i say is, this product "YANSHI" worked for me "TREMENDOUSLY" (wait!!! am i used the correct term?) yes!!! it works TREMENDOUSLY. Ive done 6 rounds in 6 hours, prolong my ejaculation and can recover in a couple of minutes, mabuti na lang we are on the same side of my partner.

advise ko lang sa mga gagamit nito kailangan physically fit or well sexercise for you to enjoy and your partner would also like a long ang everlasting sex or else uuwi ka ng matigas parin si junior hahahaha!!!

side effect, ahhhh! a little headache but a paracetamol can lessen the pain.

btw, im 40yo already.

sir mainyuck expect my orders soon!

salamat!

Thanks very much for the FR, sir.

See you (again) soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...