Casio G-shock

kidneythief

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yeah I own one ang tibay

i've been with MTC for several year already and this is my first post!

Nice to see you here Kirk!

Sino pa ba mga taga watchuseek dito???

Mabuhay ang G-shock lovers!

My humble collection:

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/25/l_00a047f8f3eb4deaad89d6e0c724575a.jpg

MRG-110-T

DW 9052

DW 5000 Spike Lee

DW 6900CS

G510D-1AV

G-011AD-2BDR

FROGMAN (DB) GW-225A Dawn Black

RISEMAN G9200-1DR

GULFMAN G9100-2

MUDMAN G9000 RESCUE

PROTREK PRG-80-1V

matibay talaga g-shock kaso yung sa akin 2 na nasirang bezel. lumutong at nagkabitak bitak. ang masakit di na daw gumagawa ng ganoong bezel kasi lumang model na.

I can attest to the strength and durability of Casio G-Shock watches. The rubber support for the strap on my Casio G-2310 finally quit on me yesterday after being near 1800 degree heat yesterday! I did a buy it now for a new strap on ebay earlier today, can't wait for it to arrive so I can replace the busted strap. I have had the watch for nearly 6 years now and only had to replace the battery once! Tibay Talaga!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

No question about its durability and it being shockproof. However, daily wear and tear, acid, heat, etc makes the plastic bezel brittle and, in the long run makes them break. Best way to take care of them is to clean them regularly, if possible every use. Don't worry, you can still enjoy your G's for a couple of years, maybe even decades before they become brittle. My first G, which I bought while I was still in college, served me almost 20 years before its bezel broke.

My third one which was a pasalubong from a relative, also developed some cracks after 15 years of use. I tried fixing it by applying superglue, which was a bad idea. It kind of burned the plastic and left ugly white marks.

the best way to prolong its strap and bezel is by rinsing it with water before storing them in a watchbox

some people at WUS (watchuseek.com) do the same and some have kept their watches in A1 condition for around 15 to 20 years!

i also had a Timex before and twice akong bumili ng resin strap and both got brittle at naputol . . . . kasi nilalagay ko lang sa cabinet and I'm not rinsing it after use, acidic pa naman ako, hahahaha......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i've been with MTC for several year already and this is my first post!

Nice to see you here Kirk!

Sino pa ba mga taga watchuseek dito???

Mabuhay ang G-shock lovers!

My humble collection:

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/25/l_00a047f8f3eb4deaad89d6e0c724575a.jpg

MRG-110-T

DW 9052

DW 5000 Spike Lee

DW 6900CS

G510D-1AV

G-011AD-2BDR

FROGMAN (DB) GW-225A Dawn Black

RISEMAN G9200-1DR

GULFMAN G9100-2

MUDMAN G9000 RESCUE

PROTREK PRG-80-1V

Oi!!! Just saw your post now!!! Nice to see you here too Deg. :thumbsupsmiley:

Bakit pareho konti pa lang posts natin eh ilang taon na tyo dito? Parang alam ko na ano yung isa mo pang hilig bukod sa G-Shocks. :goatee: :thumbsupsmiley:

Seriously, nice to see you here pare, see you in WUS.

Edited by kirkbennett2003
Oi!!! Just saw your post now!!! Nice to see you here too Deg. :thumbsupsmiley:

Bakit pareho konti pa lang posts natin eh ilang taon na tyo dito? Parang alam ko na ano yung isa mo pang hilig bukod sa G-Shocks. :goatee: :thumbsupsmiley:

Seriously, nice to see you here pare, see you in WUS.

hahaha, ako 2003 . . . ikaw 2004, pero silent-mode dito! :sleepysmiley03:

tawagin ko si jkchua and bulbo! dito sa thread na ito

i guess no need to invite them here at MTC . . . malamang nauna pa sila sa atin dito, hahaha.......

============

by the way, ako nalang ata walang Atomic sa Pinoy WUS G-guys!

waaaaaaa.........

kamusta synch ng mga atomic nyo???

hahaha, ako 2003 . . . ikaw 2004, pero silent-mode dito! :sleepysmiley03:

tawagin ko si jkchua and bulbo! dito sa thread na ito

i guess no need to invite them here at MTC . . . malamang nauna pa sila sa atin dito, hahaha.......

============

by the way, ako nalang ata walang Atomic sa Pinoy WUS G-guys!

waaaaaaa.........

kamusta synch ng mga atomic nyo???

heheheh malamang naka bookmark rin ang manila tonight.com sa dalawang un! :upside: :upside:

bili na ng atomic tol!!! ayos sync dito sa Cebu so far... halos daily. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by kirkbennett2003
yup, and he is from Rosario Pasig, kapitbahay mo sana kung di ka bumalik ng Cebu

i PMed them at watchuseek.com and gave this link, pero ayaw pa mag post

nagmamalinis at pa-innocent pa siguro :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah ganun ba?!?! :cool: hopefully ma sched natin mag kita-kita minsan bro. :evil:

hehehehe nagmamalinis at pa-innocent.....what's new...aren't we all... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

may friendster/facebook accts ka b Deg? add mo ko.. :mtc: