The Football Thread

Labuyo

mukhang nagdilang anghel ako sa outcome ng game between west ham and man. united ah :cool:

although the win wasn't enough to lift the hammers out of the relegation zone, mukha namang gumaganda ang race for the top spot with chelsea just two points behind. henrik larssen, lumipat na pala ng man. u. and will suit up for the reds next year

Hi! any liverpool fan here? :wub:

Not a Liverpool fan. But welcome to the thread. Alas! A female football fan in MTC! Hope to hear more from you here.

Nice win for the Hammers. And Alan didn't even include the two Argentenians in the 1st 11 (which he says could be his plan in upcoming fixtures).

Real bought another striker?! (Gago from Boca Juniors), well I guess kelangan nga nila since most forward are already ageing.

hahahah. cool name :P

ewan ko bakit natalo ang team ko pero sa tingin ko natasambahan lng ni Reo-crocker ang final 16 mins goal niya. (no offence to the hamers fans here.)

Nice ang nabunot ng MANU sa CL. makakbawi na kami from last season ng group stages.

Not a Liverpool fan. But welcome to the thread. Alas! A female football fan in MTC! Hope to hear more from you here.

Nice win for the Hammers. And Alan didn't even include the two Argentenians in the 1st 11 (which he says could be his plan in upcoming fixtures).

Thanks! Im hoping to watch the liverpool v arsenal game tonight.. anyone familiar with the Carling Cup? Is is the same as the FA cup? :upside:

Thanks! Im hoping to watch the liverpool v arsenal game tonight.. anyone familiar with the Carling Cup? Is is the same as the FA cup? :upside:

you'll never walk alone!

liverpool is the team i support in england, but lately i'm a bit frustrated with them. they just cant seem to find the right 11.

anyway, england has 2 cup competitions: the league cup (the name changes every year due to sponsors) and the FA cup. why - i dont know. to the best of my knowledge, england is the only uefa country with 2 cup competitions. the FA cup is the one that matters, as it is one of the most prestigious trophies in world football (i think its the oldest). it also includes non-league teams (conference teams). so basically, all clubs are included in the FA cup (even amateur teams).

you'll never walk alone!

liverpool is the team i support in england, but lately i'm a bit frustrated with them. they just cant seem to find the right 11.

anyway, england has 2 cup competitions: the league cup (the name changes every year due to sponsors) and the FA cup. why - i dont know. to the best of my knowledge, england is the only uefa country with 2 cup competitions. the FA cup is the one that matters, as it is one of the most prestigious trophies in world football (i think its the oldest). it also includes non-league teams (conference teams). so basically, all clubs are included in the FA cup (even amateur teams).

yup it was frustrating during the start of the premiership..losing in a lot of their away games... but i think they have recovered.. at least, i would like to think so. Liverpool's now 3rd! and they've won their 2nd (?) away game! 0-4 and 0-3! :cool:

who is your favorite liverpool player?

yup it was frustrating during the start of the premiership..losing in a lot of their away games... but i think they have recovered.. at least, i would like to think so. Liverpool's now 3rd! and they've won their 2nd (?) away game! 0-4 and 0-3! :cool:

who is your favorite liverpool player?

xabi alonso, luis garcia and of course, gerrard

Kakagulat nga ang Liverpool eh. A couple of weeks ago they were having lineup issues then all of a sudden they're 3rd placed!

finally,nakuha na rin ni rafa benitez ang right combination para first XI nya. with the in form bellamy playing in rythm with his strike partner kuyt, nakapanalo na rin sa wakas ang liverpool outside of anfield. mukhang mawawala sa rotation pagnagkataon si peter crouch that's why his name is being linked to other premiership teams ahead of the january transfer window.

nothing against liverpool but right now there is one thing they yet have to prove......consistency! :)

you're from eastwood?

Yup! How'd you know? :huh:

finally,nakuha na rin ni rafa benitez ang right combination para first XI nya. with the in form bellamy playing in rythm with his strike partner kuyt, nakapanalo na rin sa wakas ang liverpool outside of anfield. mukhang mawawala sa rotation pagnagkataon si peter crouch that's why his name is being linked to other premiership teams ahead of the january transfer window.

nothing against liverpool but right now there is one thing they yet have to prove......consistency! :)

Oong nga noh, I guess Bellamy's the missing link to pair with Kuyt. Bibitawan nga kaya ni Rafa si Crouch, or si Fowler?

Real Madrid and Man Utd fan po.

Bad Trip, preho talo during their last games, but I'm sure they'll bounce back after the winter break!!!

Mas mabuti pa ata sa pinas lagi pinapalabas ang la liga, d2 sa min, I have to get Gol TV pa. di tlaga mahilig ang kano sa soccer.

:mtc:

Bad Trip, preho talo during their last games, but I'm sure they'll bounce back after the winter break!!!

Mas mabuti pa ata sa pinas lagi pinapalabas ang la liga, d2 sa min, I have to get Gol TV pa. di tlaga mahilig ang kano sa soccer.

hello there real fan... uu ng akainis talo nila 3-0 against huelva...t** tlga...kht na draw lng barcelona...nanalo nmn sevilla...5 pts na tuloy hahabulin nila...tapos ang barcelona under 1 game pa....

Nice! 3 na tayong MANUTD fans dito. Glory Glory! :cool:

hello there real fan... uu ng akainis talo nila 3-0 against huelva...t** tlga...kht na draw lng barcelona...nanalo nmn sevilla...5 pts na tuloy hahabulin nila...tapos ang barcelona under 1 game pa....

saklap tlaga bro!!! anyway me laban pa sila against atletico. charity game lang pero sana manalo nmn para di malungkot ang pasko.

and we should look forward to the new signings from Argentina-Marcelo, Higuain and Gago.