The Football Thread

Labuyo

t** galing ng barca....buti un ung pinanuod ko instead of psv and liverpool na 0-0...lang kwenta...lakas ng barca 5-0 beating levski slovakia..

congrats din sa chelsea, bayern and roma...all clean sheets...

all matches kanina:

helsea 2, Werder Bremen 0

Barcelona 5, Levski Sofia 0

Sporting Lisbon 1, Inter Milan 0

Bayern Munich 4, Sparta Moscow 0

Galatasaray 0, Bordeaux 0

PSV Eindhoven 0, Liverpool 0

Olympiakos 2, Valencia 4

AS Roma 4, Shakhtar Donetsk 0

go real!!!

Grabe pagkatalo ng Liverpool sa Everton, 3-0, galing ng team ni David Moyes, beating the Reds by 3 goals..

I was able to watch this game, and Andrew Johnson looks dangerous everytime he touches the ball. I think this is a great pickup for Everton (at less than 9 million pounds, thats a bargain). There was a time before that Man U was interested in acquiring the services of Johnson. 10 points for Everton in 4 games. Last season, they took around 10 games to gain 7 points. Good start indeed for the Tofees.

I was able to watch this game, and Andrew Johnson looks dangerous everytime he touches the ball. I think this is a great pickup for Everton (at less than 9 million pounds, thats a bargain). There was a time before that Man U was interested in acquiring the services of Johnson. 10 points for Everton in 4 games. Last season, they took around 10 games to gain 7 points. Good start indeed for the Tofees.

i think he is a quality player too,not sure if his a consistent one though.. he was a sub at the England game against Andorra,he was doing his mad dashes to the goal as usual :P

real sux!!!! 2-0 at half time..better to sleep nlng kesa panuorin pang makarne lalo sila...

hindi b tlg amatalo ng real ang lyon??? tagal na nilang nagkakalaban plaging talo lyon..and of all the people...si canavaro pa nagkakalat...dapat 4/5-0 ang score sa halftime...may swerte lng tlga si casillas and company....

Champions League Results

Manchester United 3-2 Glasgow Celtic

Arsenal 2-1 Hamburg

Lyon 2-0 Real Madrid

Milan 3-0 AEK

Anderlecht 1-1 Lille

Porto 0-0 CSK Moscow

Copenhagen 0-0 Benfica

Dynamo Kiev 1-4 Steaua

Very good win by the Red Devils! 2 goals from Louis Saha & 1 by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to win the game..in this form, it looks like ManUnited are in for a better season than last year..Go ManUnited!!

Tsk tsk tsk! What's goin on with Real?! Well, anyway, Capello admitted that it may take some time before his team gels. I hope it wont take too long...

Great win for Arsenal, and Valencia. Morientes' skill really showed off this time, di talaga sya effective sa EPL.

Galing ng Porto, kaya lang stalemate.

Champions League Results

Manchester United 3-2 Glasgow Celtic

Arsenal 2-1 Hamburg

Lyon 2-0 Real Madrid

Milan 3-0 AEK

Anderlecht 1-1 Lille

Porto 0-0 CSK Moscow

Copenhagen 0-0 Benfica

Dynamo Kiev 1-4 Steaua

Very good win by the Red Devils! 2 goals from Louis Saha & 1 by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to win the game..in this form, it looks like ManUnited are in for a better season than last year..Go ManUnited!!

hope so because Park Ji Sung is out for 3months and Giggs is out with his hammy *cough* again *cough*....seriously Giggs has been down with this injury since the beginning of time, United are once again short of cover since they shipped most youngsters like Eagles & Martin off...seriously if you need to ship off talented young men it sure does sound like these players arent good enough...

i think even c.ronaldo is injured, he didn't play on the celtics game..oh no park&giggs out? they've been contributing to the attack of ManUnited, they need them to win, i think Scholes is starting to be ineffective..they should've had mascherano, malouda or hargreaves, they really need cover in the midfield, especially for the incoming Arsenal game this Sunday..

hmm, like chelsea, real madrid is still having trouble with their teamwork, every team needs teamwork in their defending, capello should buy more defenders, they already have the attacking what they need is an adequate defense..

i think he is a quality player too,not sure if his a consistent one though.. he was a sub at the England game against Andorra,he was doing his mad dashes to the goal as usual :P

i agree with you sir, andy johnson is a quality player with regards to his consistency he proved it by being the top english goal scorer in the premiership while playing for the eventually relegated crystal palace

hope so because Park Ji Sung is out for 3months and Giggs is out with his hammy *cough* again *cough*....seriously Giggs has been down with this injury since the beginning of time, United are once again short of cover since they shipped most youngsters like Eagles & Martin off...seriously if you need to ship off talented young men it sure does sound like these players arent good enough...

if this is the case,looks like A. Smith will be back playing a midfeild role :thumbsdownsmiley: i like him better as a striker

good chance for Man United to win against Arsenal as Arsenal themselves have more than 4-5 first team players injuried, I agree Smith will mostly be back in midfield while the others rest and gather. United didnt do much to get more midfielders and its going to bite them in the ass watch for it!!!

this is a great possibility but, i hope it won't happen. Get well soon to JS Park and Ryan Giggs :cool:

espn & starsports suck, kbwiset, buong linggo nila inaadvertise yung games tpos hindi pinalabas..

pero ok lang, talo kasi ManUnited sa Arsenal, bwiset!?!?!

ManUnited 0-1 Arsenal

Adebayor 86'

talo din Liverpool sa Chelsea, 1-0, 42nd minute goal by Drogba..

kabwiset sana laki na ng lamang ng ManUnited, sobrang lacking ang defense, nakakaasar, dami na ngang injured sa Arsenal, talo pa din, tsk tsk tsk..