The Football Thread

Labuyo

wow lakas na talaga ng real madrid, canavarro & emerson are quality signings..ronaldo & ruud are a very potent combination, a creator of chances w/ a goal poacher, maraming defenders ang sasakit ang ulo dahil jan..

cicinho & becks in the wings, good quality crosses for ruud to hit the mark..

tpos in defense, canavarro, salgado, helguerra & emerson to lead the backline, naku, excited na ko sa barcelona vs real madrid..pati pag chelsea nakalaban ang real..

dapat bilhin ng ManU si Gattuso & si Gravesen, both quality holding/defensive midfielders, parehong price range is between 10-15mil max, ayos na un..

ganda na kasi ng depensa ng ManU, Vidic & Ferdinand in the middle tpos Neville, Heinze defending the wings, kelangan lang nila ng holding/defensive midfielder to lead the defense..

i hope ManU signs Frank Ribbery, he's a quality player, they should get rid of C. Ronaldo & sign Ribbery, mas ok siya na player, he has pace, passing, doesn't easily fall down & he's only 25..gusto na nya umalis ng Marseille..

isa pang squad na lumakas, BARCELONA FC..formation nila

Eto'o Guily

Motta Ronaldinho Xavi Deco

Thuram Marquez Puyol Zambrotta

Valdez (gk)

Subs: Van Bommel, Edmilson, Sylvinho, Messi, Oleguer, Gudjohnsen,

lakas ng formation nila, no? potent goal scorers in Eto'o & Guily..creative midfielders in Ronaldinho, Deco, Xavi & Motta..

tpos very strong defense anchored by Rafael Marquez & Carlos Puyol, tpos Zambrotta & Thuram protecting the wings..lakas tlga ng depensa nila..excited na ko maglaban ang Barsa & ang Real..

Hey folks! In case you're interested...

WHAT: 1st Club650 Dodgeball Tourney

WHEN: 19 August 2006

WHERE: Club650 Sports Center Libis, QC (right beside Shopwise)

TIME: 4PM onwards

See attached flyer for details.

Prizes, giveaways and the ULTIMATE BRAGGING RIGHTS as the

1st Club650 Dodgeball CHAMPION.

Questions? Email back or call Club650 at 6370.650. Look for Karen or Raine.

post-80438-1154947515.jpg

I never realized this would become a real sport after all. :D

David Beckham has been dropped from Steve McClaren's first England squad.

Wayne Rooney, who is suspended from the first two Euro 2008 qualifiers, has also been left out.

Senior internationals Beckham, David James and Sol Campbell, who were all in Germany for the World Cup, have been left out

Wayne Rooney, who is suspended from the first two Euro 2008 qualifiers, has also been left out.

Senior internationals Beckham, David James and Sol Campbell, who were all in Germany for the World Cup, have been left out

well, it's sad to see Beck out of the English squad. England became more famous because of Beck especially in Asian countries.. Though, on the other hand he's aging and they dont need more fans.. they need to win international trophies.. Poor Beckham.. :mtc:

tama lang na wag na isama si becks sa england squad, they have lots of quality wingers, mga bata pa..sila aaron lennon, stuart downing & si shaun wright-phillips..quality players that have pace, can give good crosses & create plays for their teammates..

what england need are quality strikers, owen is alway injured, crouch is terrible at goal & rooney needs a seminar for his anger issues, tsk tsk tsk..kelan kyo makakabawi ang england sa mga disappointing performances nila?..

nabili ng ManU from West Bromwich Albion si Thomas Kusvacks (wrong spelling ata ko, not sure), polish goalkeeper, back up for Edwin Van der Sar..

dahil dito,hindi kami makapag futsal!! <_<

Kawawa naman ang idol ko :cry:

I still don't like steve mc larren :grr: ( this is just a personal opinion.)

nabili ng ManU from West Bromwich Albion si Thomas Kusvacks (wrong spelling ata ko, not sure), polish goalkeeper, back up for Edwin Van der Sar..

i pelieve in Kuzzcak's potential... i saw some west brom games if he is copled with a good defence he might even do a great job! im not sure about his consistency though...

nyahaha! nanalo liverpool 2-1 sa community shield v chelsea!

not a major title pero ok na rin...should put mourinho in his place...

ok din naman sa akin chelsea, parang sobrang yabang lang kasi ni mourinho...plus sobrang yaman lang ng team kaya kayang kaya bumili ng superstars...baka magaya sila sa beloved real madrid ko nyan :D

Poor chelsea, even with sheva & ballack in the line-up they lost to liverpool..liverpool has I think what chelsea is lacking, teamwork when it comes to crucial games..Chelsea has the talent but the chemistry & teamwork is still lacking for crucial games..

in all the history of the community shield, the only team to win the community shield and the premiereship at the same time is chelsea..does it mean chelsea will be EPL champions again?

i really think the teams to watch in the incoming champions league are real madrid and barcelona..the italian infusion in these teams only made them stronger..la liga will be a joy to watch..

tanong ko lang,can't you guys play in other courts? wala ng ibang courts na pwedeng paglaruan ng futsal & volleyball?

the only way we can secure the futsal court is that we need a member to place a reservation for us!

anyone here whos a member of Club 650??

I am a member of club 650. Kaya lang di ko na mahuli yung time kung kelan naglalaro. Musta na nga pala sila Tum? I miss playing now.

Poor chelsea, even with sheva & ballack in the line-up they lost to liverpool..liverpool has I think what chelsea is lacking, teamwork when it comes to crucial games..Chelsea has the talent but the chemistry & teamwork is still lacking for crucial games..

in all the history of the community shield, the only team to win the community shield and the premiereship at the same time is chelsea..does it mean chelsea will be EPL champions again?

i really think the teams to watch in the incoming champions league are real madrid and barcelona..the italian infusion in these teams only made them stronger..la liga will be a joy to watch..

tanong ko lang,can't you guys play in other courts? wala ng ibang courts na pwedeng paglaruan ng futsal & volleyball?

There are other courts like in Magallanes and in the Dept of Agriculture bldg, kaya lang malayo.

I am a member of club 650. Kaya lang di ko na mahuli yung time kung kelan naglalaro. Musta na nga pala sila Tum? I miss playing now.

There are other courts like in Magallanes and in the Dept of Agriculture bldg, kaya lang malayo.

naglalaro dun every sundays ng mga 2pm.

hindi ko na nga nakikita si tum parati eh. si Wit and Guy lng.

Saan sa Magallanes????

naglalaro dun every sundays ng mga 2pm.

hindi ko na nga nakikita si tum parati eh. si Wit and Guy lng.

Saan sa Magallanes????

I always go there every Sunday at two pero laging wala. I don't know where exactly in Magallanes pero ang alam ko walang bayad dun. :cool:

I can't wait for the opening of the EPL. With the performance of Chelsea in the community shield against the Reds... may pag-asa pa!!!

I was told you can play futsal in the covered court of magallanes village, makati. the covered court is right beside the village barangay center. I havn't played there thou kahit malapit lang sa house. wala ako kilala naglalaro dun eh.

I know a couple of peeps who plays there and I met them just by showing up. Mababait yang mga yan. :cool: