• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Unforgettable Experiences Riding The Mrt

• 3 weeks later...

This happened a very long time ago and I can still remember it like it was yesterday. I was standing behind a girl who seemed cute and sexy and the MRT was a bit full pero may space pa naman para hindi mag dikitan. But this girl kept backing up on me na naka usli ang butt and very dicreetly rubbing against my c*ck. So ako naman I couldn't really move away coz there's someone behind me and mejo naging curious din ako kung sinasadya ba nya or what, and I played along. So this went on until mejo bumukol na si manoy and I know she can feel it too kse mejo talagang dinidikit na nya and nakatapat sa gitna ng butt nya and I know na muka na kaming mag BF/GF kase talagang magkadikit na kame compared to other strangers around us. kulang nalang ibaba ko ung arm ko na nakahawak sa estribo and maakbayan ko na sya. Anyway, i was on my way to work and upon reaching my stop I moved away and got off the train without any hesitation... until now I am wondering how far it could've gone if I went for it. But naaahh, life choices can't be made because of one illicit moment.

Edited by temurlenk
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...