Hmmmm....with Jack Daniels? Strong enough to wake up the dead I guess. Am a JD fan too, specially when all medicines for colds fail to do the trick.

Cool another JD spiritual companion! Off-topic but do visit the ALAK PA thread in the Lobby & Aquarium section of the forum, you will find fellow rednecks there (me included!).

Back to the topic ... I'm a solid long black drinker so have coffee, will drink! Every now and then I do enjoy a cup of cafe mocha or long black with some almond syrup. Preferrably Seattle's Best for Cafe Mocha and Starbucks for Long Black with Almond syrup. By the way, the Cafe Mocha at Coffee Beanery is baaadddddddd.

What I terribly miss though is the Thai Iced Black Coffee. It's one helluva drink!

off topic ba? ...but it's still coffee ;)

for coffee shops it's either starbucks in alabang or in B.F., figaro is ok also.

there's this small coffee shop called 'tubbies' in B.F.-i like the place kasi it's not to crowded..and the people there usually know each other, so it has a friendly appeal.

have tasted the Thai iced black coffee rin (can't recall kung saan)...and yup, it's one helluva drink nga!!

try also the vietnamese coffee in greenbelt...it's the best

for coffee shops it's either starbucks in alabang or in B.F., figaro is ok also.

there's this small coffee shop called 'tubbies' in B.F.-i like the place kasi it's not to crowded..and the people there usually know each other, so it has a friendly appeal.

have tasted the Thai iced black coffee rin (can't recall kung saan)...and yup, it's one helluva drink nga!!

There is also a Tubbies in Legaspi Village along Herrera (right beside Starbucks), they serve good sandiwches.

Yes Vietnamese Coffee is also good, it's pretty similar to Thai Coffee (whether cold or hot) especially the milk coffee since they both use condense milk.

Oh yes I forget to add, the Vienna Coffee at DOME is nice. Cheers! :D

There is also a Tubbies in Legaspi Village along Herrera (right beside Starbucks), they serve good sandiwches.

Yes Vietnamese Coffee is also good, it's pretty similar to Thai Coffee (whether cold or hot) especially the milk coffee since they both use condense milk.

Oh yes I forget to add, the Vienna Coffee at DOME is nice. Cheers! :D

yup, i've been there before sa Tubbies in Legaspi, ok din dun :lol:

Starbucks of course..cafe americano pls :rolleyes: :D

guys one tip lang...if ever u would to choose between latte or cappuccino...choose LATTE

my barista friend told me that the only diff between the two is the size of the foam...never go for cappuccino (pag starbucks ah, am not sure with other coffee shops)..kasi puro foam lang daw sha.. :blush:

also..try COFFEE HUB at Technoplaza One Bldg, in Eastwood..theyve got the best mochaccino ever!! :boo:

...and baraco coffee from Gourmet and Figaro which I patronize to help save this Pinoy variety!

heard of that b4. kso coffee california pinansin ko instead of fiagro. ill try it on one of mallin days. hopefully they'll add choclit on my barako. yummy!!! :lol:

Starbucks! Starbucks!

Seattle's pwede na...

Sa San Francisco coffee, I love the Bear Claw pastry.

Although one thing I hate about coffee shops is yung conjugal CR... especially pag yung guy before you ndi nag-flush or doesn't take the seat up... yuck...

My kitchen or dining room: Nescafe (Pwede na rin sa Nescafe bar -- sa atc meron). Classic Coffee Taste

Pag out of the house - Seattle's Best

I'm just curious--do people go to coffee shops to have coffee or to be seen? In other countries kase, you'll hardly see people sitting and drinking coffee. Standing in line and ordering to go lahat sila, then they drink it while walking or in the office.

My kitchen or dining room: Nescafe (Pwede na rin sa Nescafe bar -- sa atc meron). Classic Coffee Taste

Pag out of the house - Seattle's Best

I'm just curious--do people go to coffee shops to have coffee or to be seen? In other countries kase, you'll hardly see people sitting and drinking coffee. Standing in line and ordering to go lahat sila, then they drink it while walking or in the office.

depends...

i go to drink coffee, attend business meetings, o di kaya make it a meeting place... :)

• 2 weeks later...