Laptop/notebook Owners: Trad. Shoulder Bag Type Or Backpack

Cheapest of them all(and still gives you the best quality for a bag) Hawk backpack! Mukha ka lang na madaming dala at parang schoolboy na puro libro ang dala :rolleyes: I used this before I disposed of my notebook, I often need to tell the guy in the grocery store to handle it carefully kc may " mababasag" :thumbsupsmiley:

• 1 month later...

I found that you will need both.

A backpack for motorcycle trips and casual out-of-towners. I use a Tumi carrying an Augmentix ruggedized laptop, Garmin GPS, Digital Camera, W-CDMA card for PLDT WeRoam, and a small Belkin wireless access point.

A thick multi-compartment Case Logic unit for heavy duty long-haul meetings where you might need the entire office. Mine fits Macbook Pro, Pentax mobile scanner, and Canon iP90 printer plus basic docs and supplies like printer ink, printer paper, blank DVD-Rs and CD-Rs, an assortment of cables, Garmin GPS, and a Belkin wireless access point.

• 2 weeks later...
gamit ko samsonite backpack. hindi halata kung may bitbit na laptop

hehehe brand itself halata na laptop dala mo kasi for laptop most of their bags.

ako i just use girbaud na bag so hindi halatang laptop laman kasi di naman talaga sya pang laptop i just use sleeves para kahit papaano eh may support sya sa mga bangga bangga :D

currently im using this for my 12" Compaq laptop

http://rushfaster.com.au/site/image/product/GECKO/GEK-GG6000008_1.JPG

its only a sleeve since i dont usually carry my laptop around with me, if i do its in the car anyways although im planning to get one like this soon...

http://catalog.belkin.com/images/product/F8N027-BRN/STD1_F8N027-BRN.jpg

For my older Compaq 15" i use this bag

http://catalog.belkin.com/images/product/F8N004/STD1_F8N004.jpg

Guest lustfortravel

i normally use a samsonite messenger bag for my macbook. but when i travelled recently out of the country, i discovered its much easier to use a backpack to stuff the laptop in, so i can free my hands for other luggages.

I use a Samsonite Sahora Laptop Backpack.

post-9339-1200937934.jpg

It's simple, sturdy, has a soft shell, and waterproof.

Because I also commute, I bought a Yale padlock to make sure that even if I can't see what's going on behind my back all the time, no one will try to do something funny while I'm not looking.

Edited by DarkAngel