The Motel Amenities Thread - merged threads.

Its a version of the loveseat I think. Loveseat naman yata is not resricted to a seat that you use sa bedroom. As long as its a seat and it somewhat aids us to have different positions in making love, I think it coud be considered as a loveseat. IMHO :blink:

As illustrated here there is more than one version of the Loveseat, would love to see other versions :cool:

Anyone know if there are any around the Baclaran area? I have checked the rooms in Victoria Court around that part pero its not exactly what i'm looking for. Gusto ko kasi ung maraming mirror particularly sa ceiling and walls; my partner and i love watching ourselves in all angles and position, hehehe. I don't know about the other motels around that area tho, baka naman may ma-suggest kayo.

:)

Baclaran area... hmmmm, try mo sa Lisa Lodge, may mga rooms dun a puro SALAMIN!!! All corners yata nung room meron eh...

meron bang murang motel o hotel sa Pampanga.... punta kc ako don .. meron akong ka seb? heheheheheee dude pls reply naman... ok

meron akong nadaanan dun along hi way going to lubao if coming from san fernando lagpas pa yun ng fly over nasa right side sya.. di ko lang matandaan yung name... madalas ko madaanan yun papuntang subic

a reg chair..maybe..  but see the back portion, ung vertical part?  that swings down to a horizontal position.  tapos may handle on both sides..  and the chair has feet on every sides, so pwede mo syang tagilid, taob, etc..  hirap explain e, i'll show you na lang kaya.. hehehe

this is what i meant.. nakit ko ung pic sa files ko :D

post-72366-1120187048.jpg