• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Living Solo/alone

living solo or alone gives you the opportunity to become independent.

masaya in general kasi magagawa mo lahat ng gusto mo. ok lng magingay, magkalat, magluto o kumain kung kelan mo gusto, magpuyat o lumabas ng madaling araw na walang sumisita.

On 9/1/2024 at 12:18 PM, VivaForever2005 said:

Living alone will teach you the reality of sad and lonely life.

So many things to do to entertain one's self -- internet, youtube, movies, tv series, so many, there is not enough time actually.

Saka yung good time sa family life sandali lang.  Kids grow up fast and by the time they are teenagers meron na silang sariling internert family.  Spouse, same thing, they become more of someone you tolerate.  

Whereas living solo, you can choose who you want to sleep with, be friends with, where to eat, what to do or not to do.  

I have already amassed 177 movies na uulit-ulitin ko panuorin.  Building it to 250.  Youtube channels...andami.  TV series...andami sarap i-binge watch (Chuck, Spartacus, GOT, Friends, The Office, Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock, Three's Company, The Cosby Show, Married With Children, Dateline, Hell's Kitchen,  etc.)  Music sobra.. not just songs from albums but also covers from amateurs sa youtube.  My fave latest find is Fab Jazz's cover of So Tinha De Ser Com Voce, been listening to it the whole day so far.  Delightful! 

So many things to do to entertain one's self -- internet, youtube, movies, tv series, so many, there is not enough time actually.

Saka yung good time sa family life sandali lang.  Kids grow up fast and by the time they are teenagers meron na silang sariling internert family.  Spouse, same thing, they become more of someone you tolerate.  

Whereas living solo, you can choose who you want to sleep with, be friends with, where to eat, what to do or not to do.  

I have already amassed 177 movies na uulit-ulitin ko panuorin.  Building it to 250.  Youtube channels...andami.  TV series...andami sarap i-binge watch (Chuck, Spartacus, GOT, Friends, The Office, Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock, Three's Company, The Cosby Show, Married With Children, Dateline, Hell's Kitchen,  etc.)  Music sobra.. not just songs from albums but also covers from amateurs sa youtube.  My fave latest find is Fab Jazz's cover of So Tinha De Ser Com Voce, been listening to it the whole day so far.  Delightful!