• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Most Eeewwww Food To You?

I've read complaints and heard derogatory comments about airline food, but mostly from American publications and movies only. Maybe they're used to such good food that they find otherwise satisfactory airline food unsavory.

There is a big difference in airline foods between national carriers such as Thai, Singapore Airways, Emirates, etc and American airlines. Because there is open competition in US airlines, they tend to cut cost on service. However, the national carriers are subsidized by their governement and often use them to promote tourism in their country. I tried to order beer, and they told me 5 dollars, hell they give it for free in Emirates and that airline is from a Muslim country. No wonder terrorist are hijacking your planes.

Hospital food are usually bland because they tend to cut on salt. No use in putting salt if the food is already cooked. Salt should be cooked before serving the food in order to dissolve and enjoy the taste.

Prison food is determined by the budget of the government which is usually pocketed by the prison administrators. The rice they use is the lowest variety that is fit only for consumption by chicken and ducks. And the vegetables they use are of the lowest quality. To eat prison food is an experience of a lifetime :D

There is a big difference in airline foods between national carriers such as Thai, Singapore Airways, Emirates, etc and American airlines. Because there is open competition in US airlines, they tend to cut cost on service. However, the national carriers are subsidized by their governement and often use them to promote tourism in their country.

Ah, so your statement was limited to American domestic carriers.

Good point on hospital food. I've gotten used to cafeteria food that it didn't stand out as particularly strange to use the salt and pepper shaker.

burong isda, the one in which rice is mixed with fish and salt and left to ferment. The stuff smells like someone puked all over.

ay naku talaga lang! yun bf ko taga Pampanga brought me this one, and hindi ko talaga kinain dahil amoy pa lang yuck na, parang may dumaan sa harap kong truck ng basura, buti hindi na offend hihihi :D

This is an Ilocano delicacy -good thing that I have not smelled nor seen it myself. I did not even mind remembering the name.

You starve a dog for 3 days.

Then you finally feed it full the best rice porridge you can cook.

You made asosena out of the dog, but separately boil the intestines.

Tie and cut the intestines to bite size pieces.

Tadah..

Yummy sausages.

:thumbsupsmiley:

Heto DOG MEAT LONGGANISA

My wife and I was DUPPED in BAGIUO Central Market .... Longganisa daw na PORK

before naman when we bought on this stall OK naman

When we reached MANILA and cooked it ... AWOOOOOO. @##(# DOG MEAT ... and i tasted 2 pcs

Edited by lomex32