taters. half sour cream half texan bbq. tapos after ubusin and after the movie, drink ng 2 litro ng tubig, dahil siguradong magkakabato ka sa dami ng salt. hehehe. guilty pleasure talaga, and i actually choose where to watch movies based on the availability of taters popcorn.

plus: sm cinema sucks not just because of the sucky moviehouse but also because their popcorn sucks hehehe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

nothing beats movie theater style popcorn, with all that melted butter just poured on top. i had my first go at that with the original popcorn stand they had at Quad 1 in Makati. Naging Glorietta 1 na at lahat, andun pa din sya. Makes me wonder where that stall is right now with Quad being closed and all..

one place else where they sell that type of popcorn is in the WalterMart cinema 2000 in Makati. i had the pleasure of educating my daughter in enjoying said style of popcorn, and she does take after her old man.. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 months later...

Chef Tony's the best! I can still remember the time when the only branch of Chef Tony was located in Quezon City. I used to buy popcorn from that place and peddle it in my former office in Alabang! It was an instant hit! Too bad I didn't take the logical step of investing funds in order to have a Chef Tony franchise in South Metro Manila. *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...