$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I find it funny na when I was younger and single, I lack the financial security para maging free. Ngayon older/divorced at financially stable, I lack the courage to be free. Mahirap makipagdate sa 15 yrs younger, masama tingin ng mga tao sa yo pag may kasama ka na malaki ang age gap.  

6 hours ago, Jacknife said:

I find it funny na when I was younger and single, I lack the financial security para maging free. Ngayon older/divorced at financially stable, I lack the courage to be free. Mahirap makipagdate sa 15 yrs younger, masama tingin ng mga tao sa yo pag may kasama ka na malaki ang age gap.  

we are in the same boat bro kaya nga ginagawa ko I tend to dress younger than my age and my ex GF was 13 years younger than I am so you can imagine na kala nila tatay ako nung babae kaya binago ko wardrobe ko, LOL

Taking breaks, creating spaces, taking pauses in life are a crucial, critical part of our self-care and self-preservation practices. Taking a moment of pause before starting again is regeneration and renewal. Giving yourself the gift of time and space cultivates creativity. Personal time solidifies the strong foundation we have from within to shine as bright as we can.

Taking breaks doesn’t always come easy to us, so I want to gently and confidently remind you that it’s okay. Breaks are allowed, and often it is necessary to pause, take a break, and start again.

Breaks can come in many forms and circumstances, and if you’re feeling called to pause, I hope you honor it, and remember…

…it’s okay to take a break from your work

…it’s okay to take a break from a relationship

…it’s okay to take space from someone who you love

…it’s okay to take a break from your creative passions

…it’s okay to take a break during busy days

…it’s okay to take a break from your physical routine and diet

…it’s okay to take a break from your social calendar

…it’s okay to take a break and just be

I commit to taking a break from stressing on anything. Live a life.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 6:39 AM, handsomebob said:

loneliness is just a state of mind...

train yourself to not need anyone whether friends or a loved one....

I am sure as you get older (like me) you will learn how to be!!

You hit the nail on the head Sir. I live my life the same way and it has not let me down thus far. Once you realize that you are just fine on your own, you can be at peace with yourself. Live life on your own terms and learn to enjoy. 

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...